which two strains please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Bwanabud will hook ya up with some good clones when you're ready :) Just let me know bro.

It's all about genetics, the breeders with the most cash...can invest the most research, or purchase the best F1 strains. It's a money game, just like super bucks.

I'll be hittin you up when the time comes man. ;)

yeah but can you imagine how hard it is to find 20-30 seeds well hidden? a small sticky strap in the bag or on your body, almost no risk in that

Anything I've run, or my friend has run, from Delicious Seeds has been exceedingly good. Keep them on your list. I've run like 4 of their strains.

so on my list: Satori, Afghan Kush x Humbolt from Spain. Now i will tell you the good news that is, I will also travel to Ameterdam and this just came up. i may come back with 6-7 strains, what would you strain connoisseurs recommend as the most potent of the dutch strains?

so on my list: Satori, Afghan Kush x Humbolt from Spain. Now i will tell you the good news that is, I will also travel to Ameterdam and this just came up. i may come back with 6-7 strains, what would you strain connoisseurs recommend as the most potent of the dutch strains?

I've been seeing Ghost Train OG touted as the most potent strain anywhere, but I'm not sure it's Dutch. Like 25% thc +. The seeds are available in regular only if I'm not mistaken. Some of the more experienced growers and smokers will hopefully chime in.

Be very careful buying seeds in Amsterdam... when I was there there were plenty of places selling knock offs/fakes... do your research before spending your money... and be sure beans are in original breeders packs... if the price seems to good to be true it probably is... :48:

finding good seeds in this sea of breeders is very hard for someone with little experience and this sucks. I tried sensi seeds before, their hashplant and skunk#1 were supposed to be like the best strains ever and they were a waste of money and time tbh. looking at the many seedbanks, i could not find 1 seedbank that does not hold sensi or barney's farm. most of today's misfortunes are because people have one aim only, that is to make profit, no matter how, and this sucks.

ANYWAY i am still expecting a lot more strain and breeders' names from you guys, I will also get a strain for my greenhouse, to take the opportunity to grow it between my tomatoes sometime next season, so a good outdoor/greenhouse sativa strain with killer high would be awesome

I grew a Blue Mystic for years, that was great...she was tough outdoors too. Royal Queen or Black Label was the breeder out of the Netherlands.

Reactions: zem
i am hearing good things about TGA subcool, anyone has an idea about them?

I used to grow a lot of Subs older gear... had a few herms along the way... the best thing I ever ran from him was Qleaner... most of his strains are very fruity and are great hashmakers... I have not run any of his newer strains... what were you thinking about?

Have Ghost Train Haze growing now. The girls are 2 weeks into flower, definitely sativa heavy.

I grew a Blue Mystic for years, that was great...she was tough outdoors too. Royal Queen or Black Label was the breeder out of the Netherlands.

What are your opinions of Royal Queen and Black Label seeds?

i am hearing good things about TGA subcool, anyone has an idea about them?

lol
didn't you read my reply about apollo?

*love being mr invisible ;) :hairpull:

Reactions: zem
I used to grow a lot of Subs older gear... had a few herms along the way... the best thing I ever ran from him was Qleaner... most of his strains are very fruity and are great hashmakers... I have not run any of his newer strains... what were you thinking about?
I am thinking of micky kush, they claim it to be the highest thc plant in their gear, also considering Pandora's box. so do you not recommend this breeder? would you choose reserva privada over it? check out the only seedbanks that i could find in Amsterdam. the others are mostly breeders who only sell their own lines. which breeders from their list would you choose?
http://www.amsterdamseedcenter.com/en/
https://www.kiwiland.com/cannabis-seeds/dna-genetics/

Have Ghost Train Haze growing now. The girls are 2 weeks into flower, definitely sativa heavy.

tga doesn't have it on its list ATM. Also not on their list, Blue Mystic

Well, yes & no...It's a matter of perspective.

If you have a Chevy and think it's a great car, and never drive a German piece of engineering like BMW....you'll never really know, will you ? :)

There are lots of great breeders out there, a big world that takes a while to check out. I stand by statement that Barney's sucks, heck some seeds cot $400 a piece bro :)

Some of us like chevies others like yugo's
I'm not a salesman but pineapple chunk WON the cannabis cup 1st place. Of course they are a major sponsor.how did they get all that money? Dissatisfied customers? And what do those folks at high times know about getting high?
If you did grow a pack look for the smaller indica pheno not the tall ones. This is crossed with sknk1 so bound to be a few skyscrapers.
The European jealousy of Canadian and west coast genetics is hilarious.

Me too :) I can talk to myself without logging onto MP.

I'm out, have at it.

LOL I take every single strain that you mentioned and look into it, I didn;t like the reviews of royal queen seeds tbh i did look into it, but they seem too commercial i don't know

Latest posts

Back