G13 Lab Seeds is shady...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
So a breeder on another forum I go on is claiming G13 lab seeds stole his strain picture, tweaked the colors and is using his picture as their 'Pineapple express' strain.

You be the judge.

His strain pic:
Owh2xrn.jpg

G13 Pineapple Express
301980583-G13rip2.jpg

I know that I'm running 5x G13 Labs PE right now.

The pic is exact. This is an easy edit in Lightroom or Photoshop.

hilarious
dunno why they changed the color though.. you'd think it looks more appealing in the first by how many go gaga over purple/fall colors. :confused2:

swear i've seen that pic for years in ads (gonna haveta dig through some hightimes later ;) )

so what is his strain anyway? (if it's their PE, i see no problem. though it might've been nice if they asked and maybe shot him something for using his pic. if it's something else entirely, well that's just pathetic)

Yeah this strain is not PE but called Maneater which is a cross between Sour D and Green Crack.

this has been known as fact for years now.... All I care about is the end product and their PEx is top notch....

this has been known as fact for years now.... All I care about is the end product and their PEx is top notch....
i care most about end product too.. but that's pretty lame.
baffled that they can't come up with 1 decent picture of their own strain? c'mon now.

i like to know that the breeder pic is alteast a possibility, and somewhat an example of what to expect with said seeds. i will now never buy from G13 (i want quality seeds, but want to support quality people as well)

Who says the guy claiming the pic is stolen isn't fabricating his story? People do stupid crap for attention these days.

Who says the guy claiming the pic is stolen isn't fabricating his story? People do stupid crap for attention these days.

the part where you guys say this has been known as fact for years ?
:huh:

:yeahthat:

LOL--DeepfriedNugs, I was going to say the same thing. I have always been happy with everything I have ever gotten from G13. And really, WHY would they do something like that?

so what did you mean when you quoted Jaam and said true story then?
*you backing up what he said, was how i took that.
:huh:

yeah i don't get it either..
like how many of those plants would they have grown out by now? *and i'd like to think breeders know how to grow, and could snap some legit quality pics by now.

did a search, and yeah; we're not the first forum to bring this up

yeah i don't get it either..
like how many of those plants would they have grown out by now? *and i'd like to think breeders know how to grow, and could snap some legit quality pics by now.

did a search, and yeah; we're not the first forum to bring this up

Weed urban legend... :D

pic was stolen from ic mag years ago.... there is a thread on it there... G13 labs even stated that PEx is just a reversed C99 pineapple pheno in High Times mag...

Maybe someone should send G13 Labs an email and ask them.

Curious what they might say.

Latest posts

Back