This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Your yard is so beautiful, I just love it.

Nothing makes me smile bigger than the thought of what all those beautiful beans hold.

Now popped em and so us damit ��

Thanks lyfespan.. I was thinking about when i didn't know the difference between indica and sativa...now look at all these beautiful genetics, i would have never believed it.. Love our communities and the generousness of folks.
Thank you for stopping in. Hope ...we got hope for greatness.

Thanks Kraven.. christmas in may.

WooHoo--looks like Rosebud is going to have a garden of goodness again!

G13, you would thump the lady bug larva? Are you kidding me? I would rather have those than jewelry! LOL

raising ladybugs is as much fun as growing pot. I love misting the plants and watching them come out and do the happy dance. but that is one big larva. I just got caught up reading. your looking good for the summer grow. I can't wait to see them in the ground.

raising ladybugs is as much fun as growing pot. I love misting the plants and watching them come out and do the happy dance. but that is one big larva. I just got caught up reading. your looking good for the summer grow. I can't wait to see them in the ground.

I agree.

G13, do you think your grandma instilled you with a love of plants? That is very cool. I just told our daughter today that she needed to learn to grow pot. I won't be around forever.... I did rose competition for years. Then i saw the light about organics and the exhibition stopped. It is fun winning trophies but not as fun as lady bug larva.

I agree.

G13, do you think your grandma instilled you with a love of plants? That is very cool. I just told our daughter today that she needed to learn to grow pot. I won't be around forever....

she taught me a lot about dealing with all sorts of plants........ I was cloning cactus by age 7.......... she was president of the local garden club for years and years......... she is the reason most say I have a green thumb.

I love that. Thanks for telling me that. My dad ran a pretty nice little gentleman's farm. He spread manure on the yard, i hated that. Now i spread manure on the yard... not really.

Rose, I love when you put up pictures. They're all beautiful and have a certain elegance to them.

Mind trip, thank you so much.. Elegant? I like that. Elegant larva? so sweet of you to say. thank you again.

Remember when I was about 5-6 years old, my mother was transplanting Peonies, a small piece fell off, took it to mom, she said it would never grow, too small. My little behind took it to the back of the yard and planted it. It lived and grew and multiplied. Threw the years it got quite big and beautiful.

Love that story Yooper, see, you were born to garden.. Peony is hard to plant right. You did awesome.. thanks Yooper.. love it.

Update: First up my full blown male Freedom Baby. This is mr rb favorite smoke so he will be getting together as soon as the female shows preflowers. I am moving her in and back out at night so she is on 12 /12 so I can dust her with this pollen. I have never seen any males at my house do this. Kinda excited to make some babies instead of pay 10 bucks a seed. I don't smoke it as it isn't...um... strong enough for this pot head.View attachment 002.jpg

View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

View attachment 005.jpg

View attachment 007.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 011.jpg

View attachment 010.jpg

View attachment 014.jpg

Latest posts

Back