Hello Dman here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dman1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope some of ya remember me. Havent grown in 18 months so lets see if I can still do this.
Im going to start some seeds that have been in the fridge for almost 2 years. If i havent lost my ability to grow with these I will invest in some new seeds shortly. I'm glad to be back.
Hi Rose and THG hope you are out there.

What up my friend. Welcome back.

Hey WH glad to see your still here, it feels good to be back.

Glad to see ya back with tha MP family . yehaaaaaaaaa

Welcome home. Sounds like we are in the same boat seed-wise.

HL. Good to see your still around brosef. Things are good.

Hi Dman! So nice to have you home where you belong... mojo for the grow doood.

Yes, us old ladies are still around. We have missed you Dman. Welcome back! I would not worry about you losing your skills--I'm sure that your new grow will be stellar, like previous grows.

HL. Good to see your still around brosef. Things are good.

I took a long time off as well and needed a bit to get the rust off. You will be fine once you get going. It is like riding a bicycle.

Thanks everyone, great to see alot of familiar names. Looking forward to getting going, Ive been ready for awhile but had no interest in fighting summer temps. Looking at my old grow journals makes me want to start seeds tonight but i found out i will be out of town for work next week so starting seeds just got delayed until next thurs/fri. Itching to get started.

What up Hammy?

Not much my friend. This is my busy season at work so busy with that and in my spare time digging a Survival Bunker in my back yard so I can be ready for our upcoming political name Presidency. :D

Should of done that long time ago. Lol

Hi everyone
I have a tiny little box running it is barely bigger than my 400w led. I think it is 17"x34" and 4 ft tall. Here are 2 freebies that sat in my fridge for almost 18 months before i popped them. They have about 4 weeks to go. Pics show both of them with light on and then off and individual shots. Glad to see i didnt lose my ability to grow.

View attachment 20170401_183842.jpg
View attachment 20170401_183853.jpg
View attachment 20170401_183915.jpg
View attachment 20170401_183923.jpg

Yep, you still got it dman, those look very nice. Lots of nuggage there. woohoo.

Latest posts

Back