lsd, pineapple chunk, the church, ams and frisian dew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice GH.....looking forward to the show. :aok:

Frisian Dew....yummy!!! Can't wait to see these flowered out.

Something tells me this is going to be good I'm definitely sticking around to watch this

alright grasshopper!! I am stringing my hammock up now while the good spots are still open.

i hope this is as good as other O.D. grows. starting a little smaller than usual but should be fun!!

Looking great grasshopper. You're going to have a nice harvest!

thanks!! spent 3 hours weeding yesterday. though about your weed-stop the whole time thg., thanks bbp!!

i caged my gals with the new 6 foot 6 inch high deer fence... i love it!!... still have 150 linear feet extra... noticed on one of my FRISIAN DEW girls, she's starting to flower. looks 6 weeks from harvest. just that 1 plant. the other frisian dew looks almost identical except not blooming yet... i threw in some yard pics. can you spot the MIKAWA YATSUBUSA?? A green jap maple.. looks like weed a little bit...

View attachment IMG_3300.jpg

View attachment IMG_3313.jpg

View attachment IMG_3320.jpg

View attachment IMG_3304.jpg

View attachment IMG_3307.jpg

View attachment IMG_3333.jpg

View attachment IMG_3340.jpg

View attachment IMG_3344.jpg

View attachment IMG_3346.jpg

View attachment IMG_3349.jpg

This is beautiful, the yard, the trees, the pot trees. That was fun to see. You just flat out grow um big there, don't you. Happy for you.

What she said! Love the Japanese maples!! Have anymore?

yes bud. i went to school with one of the buyers at western nursery. alota very good deals. and education.

such a sweety rose. thank you!!

Latest posts

Back