Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither, been some weird goings on in the last few days....jut sayin.

now this thread has extra pages, i see page 7 and im on page 4

What do I care I used to live in Dallas. Now it is Seattle. But I Agree something is up.
My Rock is near by.

My thought wasn't that the po-po hacked it !-- Some people don't like this O.F.C. and would like to see the thread shut down and me gone !-- My po-po spidy sense is sleeping thru this one !-- It is just someone being mischievous !-- This is not even a big deal !-- I'm the lightening rod here !-- They come after us they'll get me first !-- Then it should be like that thing all country boys know !-- If there are 10 crows on a fence and U shoot one --How many are left ? --
None of ya'll in prohibition states should still be on that fence if I go down !-- Don't worry I ain't going down !

If you guys want to change the name let me know, we would have to start a new thread though. I can't change the titles.

I wish I could go back and look !-- Did I ever say anything about living in the house with the palm trees ? -- I know they gonna find me now !

Rose I don't care about the title !-- It just seems that it should indicate it is a continuation of the O.F.C. in some manner !

If after Sessions gets thru with "sanctuary cities" and turns to the free states and try to make them accept federal law on weed ? -- I got to crawl back under my rock !-- Then there is also Cory Bookers "The Marijuana Justice Act " bill !-- We live in strange times !-- We might be freedom fighters in the war on weed or we could end up as common criminals !-- I came out from under my rock to make a statement !-- I been waiting 50 years for that legal joint and by God I will see the end of this stupid war !

Rose do U want to change the name of the thread ? -

U know I'm get my Tarot Cards --Rune Stones and CKN bones out and see what I can find my way !-- I find something ? --I'm wrap one up tight and drop it on the map !-- I don't have to find U it will !--

Something stinks and I can't tell if the smell is coming from within or from outside !-- I take this personally !-- I want to know what happened and why !-- Them old cop questions ? -- Who -what -where and why ? --
Mostly the who and why will work for me !-- I'm not gonna leave this alone !-- If it's inside and U want me gone just tell me !-- If not when U find out tell me what happened !-- Shutting that thread down was no accident !

back to the shadowman dumb a

shadowman you real are dumb a**

We'll see how I feel about it tommorrow but tonight I think I might be done here !-- They took my thread and I'm not very happy abut it !

Getting weirder every time I drop in....whats up with this thread?
:(

Good morning OFC.....Keef you are not going anywhere ...smokin on some good East Coast bud...costly but good..:48:

I was able to get to the thread with Tapatalk,,even write a post but it was closed so it wouldnt let me do anything. Why can i get to it one way but not the other? Tells me it still works. Thats how i seen Roses last post,,,44041.

Still working on cleaning out my parent's house.the funeral is Wednesday. Will get the house ready to sell and head to Ohio too see my new grandson....:)

Still working on cleaning out my parent's house.the funeral is Wednesday. Will get the house ready to sell and head to Ohio too see my new grandson....:)

Sorry my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back