Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeppers, she's a hungry girl too. Eating what I would normally feed once a week 4 times a week.

Thank you! When we gonna start seeig some new pics outta your garden?

Nick I will post up a couple tomorrow everyone’s gon to bed already they still look a little bit rough but they sure are coming back around after having a cal mag and pH issue a lot of things were different here compared to when I was in Alberta Plus switching to the LEDs from the HPS but everyone is bouncing back and looking pretty awesome

Morning O.F.C.!-- 64 and drizzle at the beach !-- Ugh !-- Long night !-- Face still messing with me !--
Nick looking good !--
Be glad when I get some of this medicine plant harvested --I hope these high CBD will help me get around more and better !-- This sucks !-- Wake and Bake ya'll !

morning ofc ,,,,,,thankfulness to the band and all the fella's

What up Zig ?
Sympathy for the Devil -- Ghost Riders in the Sky-- Sometimes ain't no Ryhme or Reason to my music and sometimes it is !-- Got no plan --Caps got me twisted up tight !-- I should probably go see if the pharm is alive but I'm not up to it yet !-- Weather been doing a tap dance on my face !

Good morning peeps. Wow St Nick, that is a big girl. Be a good yielder I bet.

I know you all woke to wonder about my humidity...it is at 31 % WOO HOO.

Very cold here.

It is time for wake and bake peeps.

Morning Rose !-- I think that is the Nurse Larry Nick been growing we have to ask ?-- Is that NL Nick ?-- Humidity is important Rose !-- I don't know how U keep plants alive in that low a humidity !-- Mine still stays a little under 50 %-- Even water can make a difference !-- Bud trying to adjust to water change I bet !-- RO water gonna always be the same no matter where I grow so I won't face anything but temp and humidity control !

Thats looking great man. I'm not so sure I'm gonna stick with this water thing. I came home from a 2 day trip to find all of my clones dead and 8 of 10 seeds failed to sprout. I took the two seeds that did sprout and put 'em in dirt and re-loaded the cloner. If I have any more bad luck I'll chuck the whole works. Started this hydro thing 'cause I keep taking longer to finish then watr farmers do growing the same plants. Truth is,I really like my dirt. I may be looking for something that frankly, ain't worth it.

Thank you for the compliment Nick what kind of coloner are you using

Turbo cloner. I was running it with 12 clones and one of the plugs popped out. Pumped all the water out on the floor and dried out the clones.

I been growing inside in soil off and on since the 70's and I pretty much have it down to an art.At least I am happy with it and get a good return for effort. I ventured into water farming in hopes of the (to me anyways) elusive 60 day finisher. For a week or two of less lights, I bout decided it's not worth it. More effort, more money, way more crap to worry about. I think I'll stick to manure, compost and peat. Way cheaper and no chemicals:joint4:

I went a week without power after Harvey and only lost some fresh cuts but what happened to Nick would kill everything in my aero cloners for sure-- power or no power !-- I pop a leak once in awhile in one my boxes !-- No most leak a little on occasion !-- I got 2 options rebuild my spray manifolds or find a gasket of some kind !-- I haven't worried much about it during the winter because the leaks keep my humidity stable at between 45-50%-- I need to bust a move and pick up what I need at the hardware store --Only need some PVC caps !-- Nick I got a 396 gallon per hour pump in my boxes and I've blown out the occasional micro sprayer !-- I get them where I want now I glue them in with PVC cement or even hot glue !-- The problem for me is the drill bit is a tiny bit too big and the micro sprayers can work loose and wobble around until they pop out !--A soft glue holds them in place but U can still get them out to replace or clean !

Very nice looking grow room Bud, wish I had the space and know how to do that. Very healthy looking plants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back