Miracle grow organic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSki8950

Green is the new black
Reaction score
Has anyone ever used this stuff? Im using it now with 2 Himalayan blue diesel seedlings and they seem to not be growing at all. Im using 125 watt CFL and I dont know if I got two runts or what but its very slow. Any input would be appreciated.

im using it now for the first time the organic in the brown bag mg has 2 different organic i added mg perlite an started seeds in a peat pellet now i have 3 seedlings that are looking great at 2 weeks old

Lumens, Not heat mind you, but more Lumens

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

I tried it with some clones and they burned every time I watered them. They also grew very slow.

I used it last year with some potted vegies, and IMO it's junk. It would need alot of amendments to succsfully grow Mj in. There is no perlit whatsoever in it...so no drainage, and it also had alot of worthless mulch/bark material in it to as a filler. There is much better stuff avaliable.

I bought the stuff for garden amendments, no perlite, its not a potting soil, it also gives a mixing ratio on the bag and warns that it is not to have plants planted directly into it. It is to be mixed, working great for me so far. You just gotta follow the instructions.

I have a thread thats showing just what my organic Mg soil is doing for me friend!!! Check it out!

Cheers!!!

Thanks everyone. Yea I have to take a look on the package but I didnt know you shouldnt use it by itself. It dries up really quick.I might and try to transplant into some reg miracle grow potting soil im just worried about the shock. I might try it with one and not the other and see how that goes. Thanks everyone.

Latest posts

Back