"newbie" please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edoolittle82

Reaction score
this is my first time i have tried growing and i have a plant that has had a hard life cycle.... long stalk (15 inches) top of plant all bushy with leaves.... i have recently found these little pear shaped bulbs forming...maybe 5 or 6 of them... what are thouse? also i am using these blue growing lights that put out a bit of heat.. is that ok? distilled water is what i feed her... am i following a good path?

Well sorry to say,but that sounds like you have a male.The light that you are useing is the wrong light to grow MJ.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

sounds like u have a male not a female if there are little clusters of balls then it is a male do u have any pics u can show us? if not there are some threads in here that will show u how to tell if your plant is male or female as for the lights they are no good if you dont have that much money to spend then u can get some cfls which are cheap read up on the light thread has all kinds of lights to grow with its just on you on how much u want to spend:D peace

Latest posts

Back