Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Looks like i got another thing to buy when i can lol.
Proper bubble bag set up not cheap but i'm thinking could be worth it lol.
Chears for the info

this thread musta slipped by me some how when it forst posted. but either way i still got to enjoy the picture show, thanks subcool. that was, well... "cool" lol no pun intended

:ciao: subcool...Just got my bubble bags from ebay...cant wait for the First harvest here..gonna give this a stir..Thanks man

my bags are clogging. especially the 25. what do you recomend cleaning it with? i ready soapy water and a light scrub brush.
also you said you fold the bag into a triangle?
you mean the screen part of the bag is a triangle so it is pressed and easier to extract?

moaky said:
my bags are clogging. especially the 25. what do you recomend cleaning it with? i ready soapy water and a light scrub brush.
you mean the screen part of the bag is a triangle so it is pressed and easier to extract?

Subcool dont come around much anymore.:rolleyes: .I been running these bags now a few times...i dont care for the 25..I use it to smash my ice in..lol..I have the 5 bag set..and use the 220-175-120-75...also found that the bathroom garbage cans was better for me then the gallon bucket....i pull the bag down the outside and Makes screen come to top and drain good...i then scoop out the Good stuff and place on press screen...you can allways use ISO oil to clean your screens..or try turning inside out and run HOT water threw...anything under 45 will strain slow and seem clogged..hope this helps..look for my thread soon on these bags..i got some Killer Hash My friend:lama: with a few twists of my own..Until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

...you can allways use ISO oil to clean your screens..or try turning inside out and run HOT water threw
hmm.. "ISO oil".????? I'm sure you meant ISO (isopropyl alcohol) NOT 'oil' .. ;) and a soft brush.
moaky... the smaller micron bags drain slowly because they are full of collected trichomes usually, not 'plugged'. Try 'bouncing' those bags. Grab the top and roll or twist it closed, then vigorously bounce, shake it up and down. The water is able to suspend the trichomes for a second and allow the water to pass.

:yeahthat:

my Bad...:giggle: I heard of the shakeing on the smaller microns..and tried but still didnt get IMO..what was worth the mess I made:rofl: just my thaughts...these sure are cool:D

4u2sm0ke said:
:yeahthat:

my Bad...:giggle: I heard of the shakeing on the smaller microns..and tried but still didnt get IMO..what was worth the mess I made:rofl: just my thaughts...these sure are cool:D
:confused2:.. "mess"???.. I have 5 gallon bags and 'no mess'.. Do those 'knockoff' bags leak? Bubblebags do not allow water seepage/leakage anywhere but through the silkscreens.
What you recover in each screen is going to correlate directly to the trichome/head size, which can be related to strain/type. At some point in time, the 25 micron might well be "THE" screen that produces.

4u2sm0ke said:
Subcool dont come around much anymore.:rolleyes: .I been running these bags now a few times...i dont care for the 25..I use it to smash my ice in..lol..I have the 5 bag set..and use the 220-175-120-75...also found that the bathroom garbage cans was better for me then the gallon bucket....i pull the bag down the outside and Makes screen come to top and drain good...i then scoop out the Good stuff and place on press screen...you can allways use ISO oil to clean your screens..or try turning inside out and run HOT water threw...anything under 45 will strain slow and seem clogged..hope this helps..look for my thread soon on these bags..i got some Killer Hash My friend:lama: with a few twists of my own..Until then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Actually I do still come by I just usually read and not respond always I like to check the boards with coffee and bingers :)

moaky said:

People are realy bad about not cleaning there bags and it really effects the outcome.

Each time I use my backs I wash them with 93% alcohol.
I put about 2" in the bottom of my bucket and flip the bags inside out.
A gentle swishing motion clears the screens and then I just wash em well with water.
If you do this each time and even some times in between runs you buble will be purer and the bags will drain faster. The gooey stuff left inside will mold and effect the taste of your next run.

Sub

How awesome is it that just today 4u posts that subcool does not come around much anymore and then bam subcool posts...:)

Big fan subcool...I hve read through all your threads on here...great info

I hve been wanting to grow your Pandoras Box...I am going to put it in my next grow...

This will be done when my harvest comes in

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQK28oRTfrY

that video has "the bubbleman" doing the toss and shake or whatever... the product looks incredible!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by subcool...:48: Great stuff..

Hick....i made a mess...because Im messy...I didnt close top bag and was shakeing in small container..did a lot of things wrong:giggle: But did some right too..Im getting better....I think

hee hee hee it takes a few 'runs' to catch onto all of the tricks ;) Subcool didn't figure it out over night either, I'm sure. :)
People are realy bad about not cleaning there bags and it really effects the outcome.

Each time I use my backs I wash them with 93% alcohol.
I put about 2" in the bottom of my bucket and flip the bags inside out.
A gentle swishing motion clears the screens and then I just wash em well with water.
If you do this each time and even some times in between runs you buble will be purer and the bags will drain faster. The gooey stuff left inside will mold and effect the taste of your next run.
I've only started cleaned mine after noticing a buildup. Now I clean them at the end of each season. Thanks for the 'tip'

Thanks subcool for starting this thread. I have a question. I have all my trim and popcorn buds in jars. They are dry and are curing for a month now. Can I still use it for this method or should I just kief it? Somebody else asked this before and I have the same one: Can you press kief into hash and what is the difference, compared to your method?

Roken said:
Killer shots Sub, a pleasure to be a part of this number!. I have never seen such a light color on a finish'd bubblebag product. I would really like to know what you do different to obtain such a pure look. Tinybomb must be one hell of a plant man!!. Any detailed tips would be awsome to use in my next bubble bag run, i can achieve a light brown but never such as pure and white as your hash. Thank's for the detailed shot's Sub!! Peace and love!!!!
Roken

Nor have i it almost looks like meth or something

Latest posts

Back