i love this site!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrniceguy

"loose lips sink ships"
Reaction score
hello everybody,
i joined this site a couple of months back and at first i was kind of sketchy about joining one of these forums. well after being on this site for a couple of months i have really taken a likeing to it. the people here are awesome and have been a great help. its really nice being able to connect with others growers with out risking my neck. sorry i didnt introduce myself in the first place but like i said i was very "sketched out" at first. anyways here i am, mr niceguy ( i got the name from half baked;) ) and i am going to be here for a long time.....i am looking forward to learning and sharing more in the future. thank you all
~mrniceguy~

p.s. i have not posted any pics because i dont have a camera right now, but i well have one in the next couple of weeks:D

:ciao: mrniceguy..glad to have you here..I too lingered around a while before joining..now I cant seeem to leave..:rofl: there are a MESS load of very fine people here..I dont go to any other site due to this one has what I need..Hope to see you around the Boards..and KEEP M GREEN:D

Welcome to MP glad to have you. From the look of things you already are long time member just by your post. Glad to have you.

Latest posts

Back