NV's organic soil mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As NV said, i have a feeling a buffer of 50/50 in that size pot would lead to severe burn. Just my thoughts

They just seemed to never take off in the soil. Like they didnt like putting their feet in it. I transplanted and cut the soil again by half in the new pots. They still kept the heavy curled leaves and never recovered. Some were better than others in their recovery.
The worst ones i yanked first, and still cant believe i grew them out anyway. Here are the next two. I just took the pics in the veg room ! Its not where they flowered....

001.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

009.JPG

xxx.labelpeelers.com for rice hills, dont skip it!!!!!! you can do WO the castings, but not the hulls!

a few bubba pics from my last harvest! NV MIX!!!!

P1000378.JPG

P1000379.JPG

P1000380.JPG

P1000381.JPG

P1000382.JPG

P1000383.JPG

Nice kushluvr! Do you use his recommended 50/50 buffer or less?

Where's the samples line start. I got a clean bong

Great loooking harvest :aok:

Ive been using the mix minus castings and rice hulls and adding a bit of high N guano for awhile now recycling each time. I actually add a little extra soy, bone, and kelp meals just before transplanting to the bottom half and have never had a problem burning up a plant from not cooking the soil long enough. It works and it works great.

mountain man said:

not try to compare penis's here, but do you really think that looks better than my bubba pics? cmon now! looks a bit scrappy to me! my leaves were way frostier that those pics btw!!

hopefully your next grow will be better!! GL

also, just the top spears weigh as much as youve got there on the table......i got over a lb with 3 plants, thanks!!!

drfting07 said:
Nice kushluvr! Do you use his recommended 50/50 buffer or less?

yes, i use 7 gal geopots or 10gal airpots with about 50% in the bottom and plain promix ontop with a MINIMUM of 2 plants per pot!!!!

!!! my veg girls look as sexy as NC's right now! this mix is the shiznit.....

i just mix, cook, plant! works perfect!!! i cant understand why its so hard for ppl!

MM i think the scale you used might be broken!

NC says to add at least 20-30 gals water in the first 30days MM...? did ya do that much....any less, and fry city!!!! fyi!

A minimum of two plants!? I like it. Makes some sense.

a few in veg, clones i had to, strip, and treat....been in the mix a week, all new growth already!!!

deadhead og and grapestomper

P1000387.JPG

P1000388.JPG

P1000389.JPG

P1000390.JPG

P1000392.JPG

P1000391.JPG

mountain man said:
Humaplex Humic acid by "Down to Earth", I did NOT mix in any amount not required or called for. I took more care churning and keeping that soil wet as it cooked, than most people care for their plants. I made no mistake, thank you.
Soybean can be gotten in 50 lb bags at any large feed store worth a rats arse....

OK

The reason I asked is that there are so many different concentrations. Where mine (Bioag.com), calls for 1/4 tsp/gallon of water, another might call for much more for the same amount.

In NC's mix, a cup of what I use would be a huge over dose.

Wet

That's a good point WD. I am going to water the heck out of mine when the temps are good enough to cook. I may have messed that up myself. Yikes.

Latest posts

Back