Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Dog ? -- Haven't heard from Ness in awhile !-- She had a total knee operation so I'm thinking she mighta had a problem with it !-- I know that plant !-- I got some BPU-X-B.B.(B.B. King ) seed in a bottle but I run GDP-x- BPU as my Blueberry -- Close call I just like it a tiny bit more !-- I sent Giggy some seed fathered by that BBSL male -- I got plenty more if anyone wants some ?

Got D.D. down for a nap !-- Worked 7 pm to 7 am then drove 3 1/2 home !-- She tired and very high !
Ya'll gotta quit accusing of looking at seed !-- It was just a quick peek !-- Somebody need to learn me the difference between Kush and Haze ?--

Anybody know anything about something call "Crystal Candy" ?-- That's it !-- I'm taking another dose of caps and climb into some seed shopping !-- I'm high !-- I don't care !-- I do what I want !-- Indica Landrace seems like a good place to start ?

Apple Jack came out great !-- Per D.D. !-- I agree !-- Safe to say I am checked off on Apple Jack !-- She up after her nap !-- She had caps and woke up high ! ---She a wobble head now !-- Testing this O.F.C. Strawberry -- Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel got some competition from her daughter by Bud's Strawberry Rhino boy !-- Smells like a Strawberry field in the morning !

morning fine people ,,,,house dam here done ,,,gonna start building my two rooms,,need a little help??? I have a 10x10 flowering room and 3 (600hps)how many plants can I grow happily in that space,,,(room has good air flow as it has its own a/c vent),as for the veg room its a 4x6 old walk in closet I have 3 t5s flows 4ft long (6 bulbs),,,im good on the veg room ,,friend of mine gonna hit me with as many rooted clones I need ,,just not sure how many I should ask for ,,thanks for any help,,,gonna try to upload some pics ,,,,,

Ya man 8 days I have roots popping out of my clones
So far 4 Nurse Larry and 1 Pennywise

G'morning all. 24 degrees here this morning and sunny. Now, what do I want to wake up with this morning?

Buenos Dias O.F.C. !-- 72 and humid at the beach !-- Burn'm !--It's what we do !

Zig maybe someone else better give U advice on how many plants to put in there !-- I don't play by the rules !-- Sounds like U a dirt farmer too ? -- I don't know much about dirt farming !-- I maintain over 2 dozen varieties in a square meter under LEDs !-- I'm sorting thru them and got to shed a bunch of them so I can run fewer -bigger plants !-- Right now I'm running midgets-- I bloom a bunch of 8 inch tall plants without giving it much thought !-- If I go up on plant size I gotta go down on plant number !-- Next week my bloom be full again !-- I got 8 of those black boxes with yellow checkerboard lids ! -- I'm running about 6-7 small plants per box in bloom -- I move 2 boxes (12 plants) to bloom every 2 weeks! -- When bloom is full these 60 day finishers --2 boxes start coming out bloom every 2 weeks !-- I'm gonna go up on plant size and run only 4 plants per box but I gotta loose some varieties first and there''s some hard decisions to make ! --Since I use a walk in closet as veg and cloning station
I can give U some advice about that !-- U need some LEDs !-- It's gonna get too hot in there without them !-- I got 4 of my LEDS in a walk in closet and I can keep it under 80 degrees !

Have to make a run into the City tonight pick up my wife is flying in from Rome...

I got some dam traitor dogs !-- When D.D. not here they my dogs then when she comes home they her dogs !-- I'm have Sleeping Beauty to test chocolate today !-- I got 2 lines of Umbra's BOC and I only want one !--Waiting to start more of Umbra's "V" that I lost because I got several of her children by BBSL to sex soon !-- So I'm wait and see how close they are to mom !--
A BBSL male fall in my lap and they say Keef that BBSL male "bring the fire "-What da hell do U think I'm do ? -- U got to show me !-- Words is easy !

Been bouncing something around in my empty head !-- Not sure if there is even a practical application ?
There's this stuff called DMSO that can carry stuff across the skin and into the blood stream !-- I can make a "tincture" (?) -- Rub some on skin and it will get U high or obsorb the THC/CBD !-- It would have to be a very clean extract but would there be an application of such a thing ?

A salve for skin cancer ?-- A rub for injured or hurting joints ? -Just a high thought I suppose ?

Well shows my thinking is at least going in the right direction !-- I myself could make transdermal patches !
More I learn about the plant-- More better for me !-- Just because U know how to do a thing don't mean U have to !-- For instance --THC suppositories? -- I could make them !-- Unflavored of course but I got no intention of using such a thing !-- Way to many other ways to use !

Hotel SeaTac airport bottle of wine some GDP X BR life is good.
Mama flying in at 22:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back