Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazar-i-Shariff -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus is working me !-- Sexing one along with this other thing and they both packing the leaves closer together and showing all the signs of being a girl but no hair yet ! -- This Mazar cross gonna be fine !-- Other crosses right behind it like NightShade -- Snow Desiel and some other tasty things with that BBSL male ! -- "He bring the fire " ? -- Mommas didn't need any help so I get back with U about whether he was a super male or not !-- Got to show me something or I call U out !--

good morning ofc. Keef, i did stick my worst affected plants outside over night for a couple of nights. the temp got down to 34. I will look at them under the microscope and see if it bothered those creepy bugs. I think it is too cold to purchase beneficials...they would freeze in the mail.

Did you guys christmas shop last weekend? I did a bit. Keef, do you like your roomba? Our dogs bring in so much dirt, i was thinking about getting bud one for christmas. lol

About to get D.D. on the road to Austin !-- Be a couple weeks before she make it back home !-- I don't like it but it's what we gotta do for now !
Rose --Rosie the robot is at the apartment -- D.D. likes it !- U can program it and it got a magnetic strip to keep it in a room or whatever !-- U can program it to clean the floor when it's a good time !-- Me and the dogs ? --We ain't fans !-- Thing came on at about 2 in the morning one night --- Dogs set off the Oh Sheet something in da house and it gonna get us alarm !-- I jumped outta bed and ran into the wall !-- Dogs came got behind me !-- We didn't run it at night anymore but when it turn on it scare me so D.D. took it !-- I told her I thought it was possessed by the devil and I'm the cure !-- She afraid I'm shoot it so she took it with her !

She on the road !-- About the robovac ? -- U live and learn -- After looking around after jumping up and running into the wall from where I fell -- I realized that if the dogs set off like that I probably gonna jump up and run into the wall and end up on the floor again so I moved an assault rifle with 3 -30 round magazines within reach of where I landed !-- I can chop this house down from there !-- Then get the pump scatter gun see if there is still a threat !-- It shoot more than it should too !

Riding on a large dose of caps cause I didn't want to be sad about D.D. having to head back to Austin !-- Anyway they kicked in and I ended up breaking them swamp blues again so I got Tab Benoit recorded live playing and I ain't feeling no pain !-- Somebody need to take they old as* back and check the pharm !-- Do some pH --See if any boxes need topping off !-- Plenty to do !-- I pass !-- Where my pipe ? --

U know I keep up with the news !-- I just know Rose got her finger on that button that make post vanish but I ain't saying nothing about U know who and them tweets this morning !-- They pretty much speak for themselves anyway !-- It's like 2:40 or something wanna get higher ?-- Working a most magnificent buzz down here !-- Went to the grow room while ago and forgot what I was in there for !-- I hate it when that happens !-- I did take a chance though !-- I got 2 plants I'm sexing and I'm convinced they girls but still got no proof !-- I cloned them anyway !-- If I'm right then about the time the little momma finish bloom I'll have cuts ready to replace her --If there is a miracle and either or both not girls then ? -- I chunk the cuts !--
Soon as I remember what I was in the grow room for I'm go do it !

yarddog those sativas I did are winners for sure. Thanks for doing such a great job.

1st -- Umbra's --The White - x- Nepal Indica -- Then I bred her to the Black Berry Snow Lotus ! -- 1st run just to get my cuts and a sample of what she can do !

2nd -- Master Kush

yarddog those sativas I did are winners for sure. Thanks for doing such a great job.
I appreciate the beans. really, its one of my fav's. my wife was always afraid to try it since it is a sativa, and she does not want to get all amped up. she loves it!! says it makes her trippy, happy and giggly. it will make you eat though, def speeds my metabolism up when i smoke it.

i have a nice set of northern lights i am going to flower next, but will be flowering out a set of sativa's after that. i need to figure out what i am going to run though. i don't have much that is heavy sativa, but i have friends that offered from their collection as they do not have the time to dedicate to a long flower time plant. i was thinking Panama Red, but i saw a guy grow the same beans under hps indoor and at 24 weeks he had massive airy buds. he was thinking the plant really needed a stronger light. i wanna say he flowered them at 11/13 or something like that.
have a few hybrids with heavy sat effects. hmmm.. what to run? always the question....

One more thing then I got work to do !-- My newest girl !
This is Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel --Bred to pollen from Bud's Strawberry Desiel -- I then bred a girl from that cross to the BlackBerry Snow Lotus from Giggy !-- She straight up O.F.C. genetics !

View attachment 20171130_074917-1.jpg

Dog I'm moving more toward Indicas and indica heavy hybrids -- I got seed but they mostly indica heavy !--

Don't got no more yeast except what's growing in that Wine back there !-- Didn't want to lose my yeast strain so I bought another bag of apples !-- Getting high and making Apple Jack at the beach ? --It's what I do !-- I was surveying the pharm !-- They is all sorts of dank back !-- They told me the BBSL male " Bring the fire "-- The fire was already here so what's he gonna do ?-- Barney's Farm --Night Shade -- Rose's Purple Haze and Nurse Larry -- Umbra's White Indica and Snow Desiel -- Mazar-i-Shariff -- Master Kush and the rest were doing just fine !-- Now I got girls from some and half got babies and others carrying seed !-- Means I'm have to smoke my way thru lots of weed looking for trick ponies !-- It's gonna be tough but I'll give it my best shot !

I'm considering shutting down and going dark !-- As a grower in Texas --I never expected to wear a target for this long !--They hunt me long enough they'll catch me !-- - I had the stupid idea the world was becoming more progressive and I could see the end of prohibition soon !-- The world changed that's for sure !-- but not in a good way !-- I don't think I can control my disgust for the current Nazi administration so maybe I should just go away at least for awhile ? -- Dig in somewhere and be invisible ? --I got some fine genetics to work with thanks mostly to U guys !-- I'm sleep on it but if I'm not around for awhile you'll know why ! --I don't want to go to jail and longer I hang out here the better chance a law dog cuts my trail and trees me or I piss someone off and they drop a dime on me !-- I got some thinking to do !

Yarddog, I'm working on some indicas, lol. Blackstar is an up and comer. Black Russian x sensi star.

Morning OFC lite rain here and I see it snowing in the mountains...might pot up my girls today.....
First things first.....:48:.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back