bored today , some DIY pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all . (pics are 2 weeks old now )

i was bored today ....so i thought i would upload some pics off the new grow i made IMG_2091.JPG IMG_2104.JPG

and some pics of how i made my fan Quiet IMG_2099.JPG IMG_2101.JPGIMG_2106.JPG

then i planted some clones i had + i also grown some from seeds , so there is a big difference in the plants ,as you can see .IMG_2108.JPG

the clones are "jack flash" ( its been cloened about 15 times now )
the seeds are Ajans haze 2" . i planted 9 , 8 made it but 1 didt , not sure why the photo shows roots .
As you can see I have pitied out light rail. I'm not sure if this will provide enough lighting for my girls but they seen to be doing okay now.

I recently downloaded the Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD. This DVD really got me wondering about the watering of plants . I'm curious to know how often you guys also water your plants if you use a system like mine. E.g. a drip system.

Guys I also recently downloaded Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 and I how little most of this pose ( POST) using speech recognition so you there many grammar mistake you know why I have not fully trained it yet go it works great. microphone off lol

Hello Smeg :)

Nice grow area you have :aok:

What size is it?

Is it a veg and flower combo?

great idea with your fan silencer ;)

yes very nice...thanks for shareing..Like the drip system is it hooked to sprinkler system outside?..Thanks

Nice setup you have going on buddy! Lookin good! :D

Latest posts

Back