blood test in a month can i pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cnc

Reaction score
i have to take a blood test in alittle over a month for pot and other drugs. pot is the only thing that can get me. i know THC stays in fat cells. i need to know if i can take any herbs to help get it out of my blood and fat cells

i'm glad to see i got so many replys it would have been nice to have at least got one but i guess it's alright i did find what i need in here i hope i went to passyourdrugtest.com and ordered the big pack it costed me $300 after shipping a 30 day supply for heavy smokers i'm taking the pills (15 a day right now) 3 pills every hour for 5 hours and then at the end of it you have to drink some stuff ..i don't know when i have to take my drug test but when i do i will post if it worked or not ..the only think that i don't like about taking the pills is that it gives you the shits...other than that it's not bad if it works.................

dude read thru the post more there are many post or threads that have stuff that will work,,,, i think cincey boy (look up his post)has a good one that works and can be brought it grocery store for a few dollars ..peace.love .rastafari

Latest posts

Back