Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotelCalifornia420

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Long time smoker and grower here hoping to learn, help (hopefully) and get along with everyone.

This seems like the nicest MJ forum on the net. I hope I can fit in.

Good and safe growing to everyone.

Welcome to MP. We are glad you are here.... lets see you smoke pot and your grow pot, I think you fit in! What is your favorite smoke?

Welcome to MP. We are glad you are here.... lets see you smoke pot and your grow pot, I think you fit in! What is your favorite smoke?

Thank you very much.

At the moment, Sugar Punch (from Sannie's Shop) is my favorite smoke. Great scent, high, and pain relief for my wife, who suffers terribly from TMJ pain.

I also like Sannie's Jack Herer, and Dr. Greenthumb's Bubba OG Kush.

How about you? What's your favorite smoke?

Hello and welcome to MP! This is indeed the nicest mj forum on the net. Forum members over here are eager to welcome all the new members who are here to share (help and get help and talk about things) so I guess that you are tailor made for MP! Enjoy!

My favorite smoke is Mandala's Satori..That is my daytime go to every morning.

I am liking Bodhi's sunshine daydream too. I got lucky with some pollen tossing once and have my own cross I like a lot if she goes amber. Her name is Nurse Larry. she is a cross between medicine woman and Larry og.

I need to look into Sugar punch. I am sorry your wife has TMJ. I had that in my 40's and I wore braces to correct it... It helped. But it was terrible. I am glad the sugar punch helps her. Tell her hi for me. Is it an uppity high?

Welcome an your in the right place forsure this is an awesome forum!

Latest posts

Back