Hope For All Newbies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobshibby

Reaction score
hi lads and lasses,i have'nt posted in a few weeks so thought i'd keep u up to speed.all 3 plants are in flower at the moment,1 with the last 6 weeks,the other 2 i started about a week ago.all seems good at the moment,but enough about the ladies for now.my real agenda for this post is the first time grower like myself.i have done like most first timers and have read,and asked,and read,and asked, and still messed it all up,lol.the picture below is of the plant that has now been in flower for six weeks(about 2 weeks at time of this picture),and as you can see she was a sick baby,nute burn,ph fluctuation,humidity in the 90%,and the list goes on.but lo and behold this little lady is producing some really nice bud.so the moral of the story is DONT PANIC,if this seriously sick lady can still produce some nice bud after all her probs then there is hope for us all....peace out.

weed bb 006.jpg

ive only been using flouro's and sun coming through the window,i put them into a light proof room for the other 12 hours.

Latest posts

Back