Theres Haze growing next to The Church

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while sence my update and there been a big change. Im comeing up om the 3rd week of flower and bud production has kicked in with a lil bit of trichs on the top leaves on some of the branchies of the church. The haze has been streching all over the place, she 25" now and still got plenty of wats to go.The buds on her are comeing nicely aswell. I will be upping the dose of nutes for these next 2 weeks. I will be adding FF's Grow Big in with my flower nutes, get them ready for the big strech thay they gonna do also to incress the nitrogen in the plants for better bud growth and so the leaves will stop yellowing on me so soon. Only the church doing that but i like to give my ladies a dose of "N" for 2 weeks during flower. Repotted the clones they doing great. the haze clone is close to a foot now and the church,.... is moveing slow like it did when it waz a young seedling. Im really impressed with the growth under a 400w light. If everything goes good ill have a nice harvest in about a month anda half to 2months(for haze).

Hey guys!!! this is comeing up on week 5 of flower 4 more weeks for the church and 7 more weeks for the haze. The church growth has slowed down jus like it did when it waz in veg. It could also be due to haveing 2 plants in 1 pot:eek: , I know it's not good to do that but i ran outta dirt and didnt wanna get rid of a perfectly good healthy female plant, hopeing to see the buds fatten up over the next few weeks i think its done with its streching. The haze is getting really big and the buds are comeing in vary nice.The main cola has a curv in it like it trying to make a ? mark kinda. The haze clone, Iz bigger then all of the plants at 3 feet tall:hubba: and the buds are jus now forming on her. well heres the pics the church is 1st then a group shot and then the haze and the haze clone(on the next post)

Church.JPG

Church1.JPG

church2.JPG

church3.JPG

church4.JPG

church5.JPG

group shot1.JPG

group shot2.JPG

group shot3.JPG

group shot4.JPG

Looks like a real solid grow here my man. Pulling up a chair. I really wanna try The Church cause I only hear good things but I am overstocked on seeds as-is... not a bad thing though. Throwing some MOJO your way.

this grow is done disco but thanks for stopping by. The Church is a really hardy strain easy to grow REALLLLLLLYYYYYY tight compact budz all weight few stick and excellent tricome formation. frosted over

Wow! About 8 months too late. Don't you hate when that happens

LMAO the thread that you replied to was 8 months ago!

EDIT: just saw you posted this SORRY ;)

looking great both killer strains!! always up to smoke some good Haze and there both good Haze strains unless its GH Church witch is a hack might be good but its not even close to the real cut no Haze in there Church. :hubba:
i tried the NYC Church a couple times its a great strain that a buddy grows. its not the same as greenhouses Church because GH likes to rip off names to cash in on like the Trainwreck! the one i tried is a clone only from NYC. as far as i know the Church is a nickname for a clone only (?)haze in Manhatten NY.
either way there looking killer both great looking plants keep up the good work:cool:

i have no idea if church is a haze, but i do know it showed much indica traits to me tho. but i do know that is was vary good.

Latest posts

Back