Introduction of a cannabinoid android.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Green Fang

You don't see me . . .
Reaction score
Hello all. I figure I'll get my time here started with a proper introduction. :D

I smoke for many reasons. Started when I was young "just because" of course, but since about 25 I use it for various reasons. I was always an insomniac and a couple hits of some good weed and I'd be able to sleep in no time. As I kid, they fed me Ritalin to try to help with my A.D.H.D. in elementary school and high school. That stuff only made me not ever want food and be a drone. Smoking a bit of weed helps me (oddly enough) helps me concentrate a lot more on anything I'm doing and also (certainly) allows me to eat. Also, if I'm ever nauseous just a couple tokes and I'm 110% back to normal... it's truly amazing. Another reason I puff, and this is the biggest. I sweat a lot (mostly from my face) ...even if I'm just working on a computer, on a winter day in a cool room.. just my thoughts bring it out of me. I usually have a towel near by to dab in the summer times. Couple rips from some yummy trees and, AMAZINGLY, it damn near stops the sweating within 2 minutes.

I'm extremely "pro green" for many many reasons, and figure it's time that I join a community. I want to be able to grow 8-10 plants indoors (I have a good setup) and do a little 10 plant outdoors setup when possible in season (I have an area). Just enough for personal use through the years!! I have no intentions of ever selling, but I purchase it often enough and really am starting to have a hard time afford the "good stuff" considering the prices of it in my area. I'm hoping to learn a lot in a short amount of time.

So if anyone has any sticky threads they would like to post, feel free to hit me up. I'm very social is online extremely often.

Hope to get to know some of you soon. :cool:

Welcome and very nice....check out the forum rules. Live links off site are not allowed. Sure wish Purples would smoke as good as they look.

Very pretty, all most a shame to burn them....all most:bong: :bong: :bong:

Welcome to the Passion, EllisD. Those are beautiful shots.

Welcome to MP. However, I have had to make some changes to your post. I have edited your post to remove the direct links and unfortunately it also removed those beautiful pictures. We ask that you post pics directly here. They will need to be resized. I know that those large pictures are beautiful, but they take up a whole lot of space.

Ohh, very sorry for not reading the rules in that respect...

I hope to learn a lot here in the next few months surely. I'm working on a "parts list" and sorting out a setup for a grow in the next couple weeks.

EllisD said:
Ohh, very sorry for not reading the rules in that respect...

I hope to learn a lot here in the next few months surely. I'm working on a "parts list" and sorting out a setup for a grow in the next couple weeks.

Hey, no problem. I did hate to have to remove those beautiful pics though.

We can probably help you with your parts list. Most of us that have grown for any amount of time have our fair share of ill thought out purchases sitting somewhere in a basement or storeroom. You might want to start a thread in the indoor section and tell us about your space and what you hope to accomplish. There are few things as satisfying as growing your own.

They will need to be resized

Any specifics on this? I thought
the size I displayed wasn't too big, it was just directly linked. I'll "attach" (as I've seen done in other threads) this time, just want to know any specifics on that.

Hey, no problem. I did hate to have to remove those beautiful pics though.

We can probably help you with your parts list. Most of us that have grown for any amount of time have our fair share of ill thought out purchases sitting somewhere in a basement or storeroom. You might want to start a thread in the indoor section and tell us about your space and what you hope to accomplish. There are few things as satisfying as growing your own.

Oh truly no worries there, I understand and wish I had read the rules better (I did read them though :) )

As for parts, YES! I was looking at all your journals and I'm extremely impressed and READY! I just have .. err.. 1,000 or so questions. lol

I'm trying to read as much here as possible before I ask them as to not waste all your time, but if you would be kind and check back for me here, that'd be wonderful!

I'll take a picture of my area in the next few days. It's an insulated space above my garage. One big room, and I watched a video series that really inspired me. I was going to do this method fully, but then I saw some of your SCROG's and other things that seemed a bit easier.

I'm not very fortunate money wise, so I'm hoping for a budget build. I figure the HPS light will be the biggest most required purchase, and I feel like I'm going for a 400w.

Also, I'd like to link (not embed) the link from youtube of a series I've watched twice on a great / simple indoor hydro setup, just want to ask here before I post it. Mostly so you know you where I'm coming from. I'm 100% sure I'm going to grow and really could use any and all advice and thoughts on this path. I want my first grow to be at least successful. I understand things go haywire and I could have plants dying even after 7+ weeks due to nute OD / not enough water / too hot etc. I just want to, when all is said and done, be able to sustain myself. This guy says this method solidly yields him 1 QP every 2 months. 2 mothers going, and 4 clones flowering (with other clones "growing"), pretty much at all times.

Thanks again for checking in, I really appreciate it.

if you want provide a link for people to check out the easiest way to do so is change the http to hxxp at the beginning of the link. you can get far more help if you make a post in indoor growing and state you budget, grow room size, thoughts etc. you willl get tons of feedback in no time

Ok, I'll move all that convo into a new thread on the subject.

Thank you very much :)

Latest posts

Back