outdoor plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fr8trn

Reaction score
My name is Brian, Thanks for setting up a site like this, I have no experience on growing indoor, or outdoor here is my problem,I have an outdoor plant that sprouted from god only knows where, I live in South America, right now the plant is a little over 2 feet tall, is there anything special I need to do to get it to produce buds, I do know it is a female plant, but I want to just let it grow naturally, it smells really skunky, also is there a way to speed up the budding process?

Last edited:
Do you know that this is actually cannabis and not wild hemp? How do you know it is female if it is not budding?

There is no way to speed up the budding process. Where did you "find" this plant? Is it on your property?

My plant has the two little hair like protuberances by the stem, and not the little "ball like" things. Yes it is on my property, I think it came from a neighbors grow though, we have a tall palm tree in the back yard of the neighbors house and it houses tons of freaking birds, I thought maybe a bird might have eaten some seeds and pooped it out in my garden.

Last edited:
Well, i guess it is definitely a mj plant, since my last post, it has actually started to form little budlets and is getting really big, I gave it a dose of fertilizer and some other nutrients, and it is like it shot up about 6 to 8 inches in a couple of days, starting to look really pretty, I guess I was a good boy this year since Santa is giving me what I want.

Latest posts

Back