A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting style you got going yooper. Positive vibes. I got a baby ice wreck that I named yooper cause he looks like your seedlings lol

looking good yoop.I may have to try your pipe cleaners. my seeds stretching to. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Last week Wed. I planted 18 seeds.
3-11-15...18 seeds planted
3-13-15...10 sprouts, 4 more sprouts in the evening, total of 14 sprouts.
3-14-15...4 more sprouts.
That means...18 of 18 SPROUTED.

THIS GARDEN WILL BE GROWN FROM SPROUT TO HARVEST UNDER LED`S ONLY.

This is how they look today.

Sprout to harvest. far out.
How high is your LED above these seedlings?

Right now my LED`s are 24 " above the canopy. I try to keep them 18 - 24" above.

Really looking great yoop, if you get a second can you explain what your doing, I know manifolding but a grower here ...Soppappy....wants to learn so I referred him to your grow.

Best thing I can do is refer him to where I got my info. Go to www.growweedeasy.com, Nebula Haze and nugbuckets have a tutorial on it, real good info.

PS,
Let them do the `splain.

Stank,
You named it after me ? I`m flattered. Thanks.

This is sure not a fast way to get your grow to maturity. Very challenging the first time you try it. Have not killed any of `em yet. Think 3 of `em stayed wet too long, but I think I saved `em, time will tell. 6 1/2 weeks in, with another 2-3 weeks of vegging to go. Can`t wait to flip `em to 12/12. Gotta wait till they`re ready though. Keep telling myself "good things come to those that wait". I be waiting, waiting and waiting.

Yea I feel the same way yoop, switch back to an organic soil grow from the DWC I was running and yes, soil veg's much slower. Then add in the amount to topping and LST your doing to get to the final product and it can take some time bro. Hang in there it will be an awesome harvest.

OK now, it`s about time for an update, cause they refuse to die, despite my best efforts to do `em in. Over watering caused by checking the saturation of the soil in the wrong place. They look the same as the last pictures. Some a little more dead, some a little more alive. Hopefully my personal life can get back to some semblance of normal now that my wife is home. That`s gotta help. The big one has to resolve itself.

:vap_bong__emoticon: good to be home every day . now the grow can get it on. I never thought staying at home would be so enjoyable.

I was going to ask you what kind of lotion you are using on your hands Yooper, they look so young and wrinkle free for an old fart, then I noticed it was Stanks post, he's a youngin :fly:

Thought that I ended this journal earlier, but here goes. There are no survivors, so this journal is ended. A combination of factors are to blame for this. My wife being in the hospital and the nursing home are partly to blame, due to time constraints. My head being completely in the wrong place. All contributed to a general bad attitude which manifested itself in not caring or not taking care of my plants, not reading what they were telling me. Gotta look at it as lessons learned. Any way they`re all dead. I did start some more seeds about 10 days ago, so maybe there`s hope for me after all. Later.

Latest posts

Back