Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lyfr said:
aloha BHC members and prospects. i space out for a few minutes and the clubhouse turned into a glass show ! unbelieveable people, i love it:bong1: :bong1: very nice pieces ya'all:hubba: :woohoo: well i dont know who's next cause like some others i read about;) took me about 15 min to type this anyway...here ya go, next:bong1:

Thanks lyfr, ill take that..:bong1: ...try typeing when the letter "I" doesnt work well..but need to hit it again...Here hold this someguy..:bong1: ..need to go to the restroom..:holysheep:

ishnish said:
hmmm.. we should make a special clock stuck on 4:20 just for us in the BHC.
so at any time... at any place...... and for any reason, we can smoke down!!
(even tho we do this anyway):D
:bong2:

ha uh ya, this ones been stuck for a couple years. looks likes a kids room shelf but its mine, no kids anywho

0703082021.jpg

hey toa you got our shirts yet? jk it would be cool to have a logo or something for all the members to out as or with their avitar with the BHC and their #. im gonna try something i'll let you guys know if it works.

someguy said:
man its the 3rd, ITS SOUND LIKE A DAMN WARZONE HERE. ANYONE FEEL ME? atleast my pups not freakin!
yup, my doggy is...one of them atleast. i just gave her a brownie so she'll be all good soon:eek: :holysheep: not really..she's in the garage. the other one is like a big goofy moose and seems to enjoy them. he goes and sits in the middle of the yard like he's at attention and just listens till they stop.

Latest posts

Back