Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My one clock(which needs new batteries) is set on 4:20:D

So I guess it is always 4:20 here too:)

Ahhh the nice cool, refreshing, no walking up the mountain to water the girls, rain. Is sweeet

Lieutenant Commander Quinton McHale
May the wind be at your back and your sails be full as you travel into the world beyond. RIP

I loved that show:(

Same here ozzy, waiting for more rains still! WOOHOO! Heat index was at 124 today! :holysheep:

Good morning BHC:ciao:

BIU :bong:

:ciao:BHCers

Funny how a night of cool temps, makes the whole next day better

lol...Duck...

got my auto pulled and hangin by her toes....chewed on one of her purp leaves and it tasted like straight up mango :eek:

will be :bongin: it up shortly...3...2...1...DISCO

:bolt::bongin::stoned::D

:yay: I'm loving these low temps and almost a1 inch of rain yesterday so no playing mule

awesome senor ozz man---long summer to come---glad to hear mother nature helped helped with that heavy lifting---any reason you don't make the trip more often with less weight and storing it instead of doing it all in one shot

It's so cool here I had to wear a jacket when we went to Old Town with the wifey's son and his girlfriend for beers and crab and clam chowder down at the boardwalk by the bay. They were here for five nights and left for SanFranCisco on Sunday. Gave them a nice stash of Train Wreck, Green Cheeze, something called Shirley and bud from Nevada City. His BDay was on the 7th so it was a nice present for her son. He has bought it on the street in the past and it was crap weed. I cried after they left. These meds are making me extremely emotional.

Rosebud....I hope you get better soon or find out what is going on with your tummy.

Hi 4u2....how are things in Seattle?

Ozzy.....82 is too warm for sleeping.....I think we are the coolest place in the US of A

Old Hippy Chick....haven't seen you around for awhile, what's up?

Duck, we're you in the Navy?

2---1/2 full to even the weight would be less stress on your back---also might check into something you could strap to your back---even weight distribution is key to your health---

I put 5 gal in my right arm and 5 gal in my left, even weight distribution:D

Just do not have the mountains like Ozzy and my water source is really close:D

Still :bongin:

Howdy folks. I don't like swimming in lakes.

That is all.

Lmao.

Latest posts

Back