Lollypop and Good Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry for the lag..lots of **** going on here

pic time..........these are lollypops

DSC06567 (1536 x 1152) (768 x 576).jpg

DSC06587 (1536 x 1152) (768 x 576).jpg

:icon_smile: I can imagine the aroma when you open the room. Nice job. Peace, Sharon . :icon_smile:

they do smell nice.and ultra sticky.....2 weeks to go

for the lollypop...2 phenos....dark green bushy....lighter green taller and lanky with buds that are almost round

the darker ones have very round buds..like golf balls.......darker ones not as smelly but just as sticky

the good dog is a 10 weeker.....she is just staring to get tighter buds....now she is a very very dark color..have to say one ofthe darkest i have grown

i also have one of those buds that grow on the fan leafs.....on my lollypop

I read on the forum and in a book I have that if you give your plants more N and less K or P in the soil that it will help the ratio of females.

The Silver Bullet Special said:
I read on the forum and in a book I have that if you give your plants more N and less K or P in the soil that it will help the ratio of females.

this was the first time i had so many males.....could have been i stressed them out a bit...i don't know...but i do know they were getting N....i really miscalculated the transfer period.....from veg room to flower.....

1st down.this one has really really hard golf ball nugs.....some ping pong size

this ones has a smell that i still cant figure out...i will take a survey

l,1.jpg

l.2.jpg

l.3.jpg

WOW! Those are simply gorgeous! I luv how you trim... what's ur particular technique?

i only had 1 like her...it just about grew like that ....i think it took 1 min to trim everything...i have never grew anything like this......i hope she smokes good....it also has a very particular smell...no where sweet or fruity...i will see tmr morning..maybe it changed...i am not complaining

Schweeet lookin nugs brudda.. my best friend growing up was called greeneye joe... lol is that you???? :rofl: nah nah jus joking.. that lolypop looks stinky ... greenest of mojo to you..

Aloha
Squidy :ciao:

Latest posts

Back