DNA's Lemon Skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAnotherAntMarching

Smot Poker Since '93
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share some shots of the 2 Lemon Skunk's I found from seed... I believe they will both be keepers... day or 2 over 8 weeks flowering with T5's... 1 of the phenos literally has the largest trichs I think Ive personally ever seen... :hubba:

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0040.JPG

DSC_0041.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

DSC_0046.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

DSC_0050.JPG

DSC_0051.JPG

i see at least 21 pics worthy of bpotm, and love the one you chose this month of the trichome shot. we have'nt had a trichome shot up there in a long time, and i think it will be a lock in for the win...:icon_smile:

DarkHorse007 said:
looks good ive been looking at thier lemon thai skunk
Errr wrong breeder i was thinking of humbolts lemon thai kush but this one looks just as good, from DNA genetics though i am going to get at some point the chocolope and secret sour

That number 2 is exactly what Hamster has, identical in looks. You getting a lemony smell?

nouvellechef said:
That number 2 is exactly what Hamster has, identical in looks. You getting a lemony smell?

Thanks for all the comments guys... Yes NC she has a lil lemony smell but not overpowering... honestly these 3 lemon skunks smell less then anything else they are in the tent with....

Lookin' sweet JAAM, congrats.

Nice job. I Flowered with T5s and had very nice buds.

WoW JAAM, very nice with any light source but a stellar job with the
T5's.

Your skunk is just awesome..i was like "what the...."..got any pics of the plant itself??

MJ20 said:
Your skunk is just awesome..i was like "what the...."..got any pics of the plant itself??

I have a few about ready for the flip in bout a week... will try and get you some pics of them before the flip... :48:

Lemony goodness, I liked the GHS Lemon Skunk I grew, very nice man.

Latest posts

Back