HELP!!!Massive spidermite infestation (read all other post still have a problem)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chronicman

Reaction score
I have a massive infestation and i can not get rid of it. because of where i am located Avid is not an option. I have purchased end all and it doesnt stop them from comming or even seem to kill much either. I was thinking of trying to vacume my plant to get rid of these creatures, would this work. i also read somthing about isoproponal and i was wondering is it safe to mist plants with ISO or will that kill my babies.

Any suggestions would be great because i dont think the plant will even make it to flowering at this rate.

Hmmm. I heard rather than using chemicals which is a last resort you should try literally bathing the plants with some sort of organic pesticide. I heard even soap can work if you do it correct. Do a forum search. there are a lot of posts I think about it.

if ur plants are budding... u can't do much of anything...

I am suprised that end-all didn't help at all. It has always worked for me, but it was never used for a severe case. The only thing I know of that will kill all the mites guaranteed is a chemical called Pentec. They took it off the market here in Canada because it was causeing people that used it to become sick. YOu might be able to get it in the USA still. I used it many times in the past and even for the worst case of bugs it kills them all dead. You just have to mask yourself and where long sleeves to prevent it from touching your skin. You CAN'T use it on budding plants unless you plan on killing yourself and your friends around you. So, if your budding forget I mentioned it.

If you are into bud just keep using the end-all every day until either your plants finish budding or they web up and die. Really there is not much you can do at this stage.

Edit: I just wanted to add: I am not sure of the name 'Pentec' so if you do a google search you might not find it. It sounded like that but the spelling may be different. Hopefully someone else here knows of the correct spelling.

TGT

There's a real mean one called 'Floramite' that will stop it all in it's tracks. It's the same as the rest of the serious stuff. Not during bud and only use it once per cycle. Use protective gear when using it and don't play around. If you use it right and clean the hell out of everything it should break the cycle.

chronic'...the vacume cleaner will help. You can also take em into the shower and use the "vigorous" spray to wash em off. It won't get them all, but it will decrease the numbers.
Isapropyl dilluted helps, too. Mites "must" transpire to survive. Rinse with clean water 15 minutes after the iso' wash.

if u do have em all in your buds... if u leave them to dry out.. just hang em up and after a couple weeks they'll all die off and/or go away. But the bud will still crackle a lil bit.

Just so everyone knows the plants are not yet in flower and are not goinng into flower for 1 week. thanks hick i will try your suggestions.

Yeah, you can kill them now...

Get as many miticides as you can find and use em all... neem oil.. cinnamite... avid... endall... well... maybe not avid... not if ur flowering soon.

I have a serious mite problem also in the flowering, willazamax hurt them foliar spraying,

I think if the infestation is that bad it will be in every nook and cranny of the grow area. Thank goodness I have never had this problem. I think I would try a fogger. Maybe a sulphur burner, I don't think much can survive that.

Stoner were here bringing threads back from the dead

ozzydiodude said:
Stoner were here bringing threads back from the dead

Wow, 5 year old thread, nice one. If that guy is still dealing with spider mites at this point I would be willing to bet his plants have been eaten down to dust :)

-SSF-

Harley101 said:
I have a serious mite problem also in the flowering, willazamax hurt them foliar spraying,

This isn't a 5 year old request for help though.......maybe someone with knowledge can answer.

Harley101 said:

how far into flowering are you?

Latest posts

Back