Sin Inc's fem grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice grow Sin............ hope your high as you wanna be.

Yeah sin, that's some nice bush you got going on! :rofl:

lovely plants

can I ask how you remove the overflow water from the drip trays?

cheers

The trays are just foil baking pans from the dollar store. and I just pick up the bucket and empty the pan. thats it . very easy and no fuss plus cheap.

lovely plants

can I ask how you remove the overflow water from the drip trays?

cheers

ok so just a update here guys things are going good.

ok I have build my coco hempy buckets using coco 1k bricks bought 4. it filled 4 5 gallons home depot buckets.

2. so that's coco, lime, 70%coco 30% grow stones (the small kind! the hydro stones is just to big for me ),rooting power, manure and Osmocote Smart-Release Outdoor and Indoor Plant Food ( just added 2 table spoons per bucket to the top 20% percent of the hempy buckets).

info on the food
Guaranteed Analysis F643 Total Nitrogen(N)† 15% 8.4% Ammoniacal Nitrogen 6.6% Nitrate Nitrogen Available Phosphate(P205)† 9% Soluble Potash(K20)† 12% Magnesium(Mg)† 1.3% 0.9% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg) Sulfer(S)† 6.0% 6.0% Combined Sulfer (S) Boron(B)† 0.02% Copper(Cu) 0.05% 0.05% Water Soluble Copper (Cu) Iron(Fe)† 0.05% 0.09% Water Soluble Iron (Fe) 0.01% Chelated Iron (Fe) Manganese(Mn)† 0.06% 0.06% Water Soluble Manganese (Mn) Molybdenum(Mo)† 0.02% Zinc(Zn)† 0.05% 0.019% Water Soluble Zinc (Zn) - plantersplace.com/products/osmocote_outdoor_indoor#sthash.TPP8rc7p.dpuf
and egg shells . and that's it for now.

I just didn't want to have to mix up the food everytime I had to water. so with the food mixed in I wont have to feed just water until flower. plus I wont have to used my jungle juice veg. because their should be a good amount of nitrogen left to finsh her out .

it feels like the roots have hit the res of the the bucket .so I have took out the bulmats auto dripper's and have started watering by hand about a gallon worth of runoff per bucket every other day. I water with just super thrive a tlb spoon per 6 gals. a table spoon of epsm salt per 6 gallons, molasses tlb spoon per 6 gal and good old Hydrogen peroxide a 3 sec squirt per 6 gallons. and my light is 20 in away from the top of my lights.

Hope this works for you. I am not a big fan of osmocote....first of all it is from Scott and second, it is time release. I do wish you well, but I certainly would have tried to get you top find something else to use....those of us that care about the earth really need to quit supporting Scott and Monsanto.

hey mom I am not sure whats wrong with scott did something happen. I only got it because it was 5$. I was being lazy. plus I didn't want to mix nutes until I have to flower. but now your making me feel bad. seams to be working for now. funny think is I cant find the scotts anymore it has disappeared. I quess its for the best.

Hope this works for you. I am not a big fan of osmocote....first of all it is from Scott and second, it is time release. I do wish you well, but I certainly would have tried to get you top find something else to use....those of us that care about the earth really need to quit supporting Scott and Monsanto.

the plant are getting growing so fast I will have to flower then sooner I would like so.

feeding info from run off since 8/19
ph is 6-7. pen is broken so I have been using ph strips. the lime seams to be keeping the ph in the 6-7 range. so I ve been watering with 5.0 ph water trying to get the ph of the buckets down to 5-6 ph

8/19/15
820ppm(chronic lights ) /730 ppm(black destroyer)/630 ppm(midnight mass)

8/21/15
764ppm(chronic lights)/ 613ppm(black destroyer)/600 ppm(midnight mass)
I plan to flower at the end of this week are next week. so I have just made a new res and I have bumped up the ppms of the res from o to 400.
used green light super bloom . jungle juice bloom, epm salt, molasses, super thrive . h peroxide. I used very little of each. since you cant almost overwater hempy buckets I will do a nice flush with just plain water and then I will use the res water.

ok guys its been hard to keep theses ladies under to feet but by using the tricks I have been taught and picked here. it has been done now its been almost 45 or so days of veg if I let them get any bigger I might end up with burned bud. so I will be flipping at the end of this week . these are the last pics before flowering, enjoy

View attachment IMG_20150827_000753[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_20150827_000743[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_20150827_000735[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_20150827_000640[1].jpg

View attachment IMG_20150827_000629[1].jpg

looking good Sin, yea your gonna have to flip them soon, they are gonna be monsters already.

thanks bro I know they will be flip soon

well aren't those just the cutest plants ready to give you dank. They look so nice. enjoy!

Nice looking grow Bro.
Is that a automated watering system? If yes how is it set up? All daisy chained together ?

Latest posts

Back