What is your favorite breakfast drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little off topic for a pot forum but I need a new morning shake and I'm wondering what people are drinking.

I am generally a healthy eater and I have a balanced diet. However, I am just NOT a morning eater. It nearly gags me to eat food first thing in the morning. So, for years, I have simply had a breakfast shake and it always kept me running until I eat lunch.

I drank Slim Fast for years. The primary ingredients were, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa and the micro vitamins and other ingredients. NO artificial sweeteners AT ALL.

They changed the formula a couple years ago and started using artificial sweeteners so I stopped Slim Fast and switched to High Protein Boost.

I'm really not happy with it and I am considering my own blend of protein, vitamins and nutrients. Just like we feed our plants. LOL

Just wondering if anyone else here is a shake drinker in the morning and what you drink.

I know that here is no replacement for a high protein sausage and eggs breakfast but I just can't stomach that first thing in the morning so, for me, this is the next best thing.

Anyone drinking breakfast?

I'm like that myself, can't eat first thing. I don't think we're designed to.
First thing should be a tall glass of room temp, 300ppm, bubbled water.

What are you doing, drinking some general hydroponics in the morning??

St. Nick, what is caramel macchiato? It sounds delicious. I am also getting into iced coffee as the weather has been so hot. Cold brewed coffee has less acid and is easier on my stomach. I love coffee, but too much can really mess with my stomach. And you can go broke buying Starkbuck's everyday. It is a calorie laden drink though. I have to go work to get rid of the calories that I have consumed.

Sopappy--I take it you have a carbonator? I just love mine and drink a lot more water since I got it. LOL--mine does not however, tell me the ppms of my beverage. Picked up some ginger so I can make up a bit of ginger syrup here to throw into the water for an extra health advantage.

Well, I tried 3 new breakfast bars. Yuck.

The Curate bar was way too sweet. Even with a full glass of skim milk, it was way more sweet than I like.

Today, I tried the Annie's Homegrown Chewy Granola bars. A little better but still too sweet. I really prefer something salty tasting. I'm not a big sweets person.

I have one more that I am trying right now........... Still too sweet.

They all seem to want to taste like candy bars. About the only candy bar I can stomach is the Planter's Peanut Bar or maybe a Payday.

The 2 chocolate bars have 12 grams of fat. Too much. The Granola bar has only about 2 grams of fat. Unfortunately, the Granola bars only have 1 gram of fiber and the other 2 have 4 grams. I like fiber. Sugar was close to 10 grams in each. Again, too much for me. And, although I get protein from the glass of skim milk, the bars only provide 4 or 5 grams each.

So, I would say all 3 were unacceptable. I do find the format of a "bar" very easy to eat. That's one good thing.

Send my your addy, i will send you a gfb. lol really... not sweet..

Newman's Own Organic (Newman's Special Blend )-- in a Kuerig K-cup ---With Turbinato sugar !-- Or --We can fight !-- I have my coffee and a couple cannacaps and a spoon of coconut oil for breakfast -- then find my pipe !-- Then maybe another cup of coffee!-- I usually don't eat until later in the day !--

THG, the caramel macchiato, is a International Delight creamer. For 45 years I drank my coffee black. Tried this and loved it.

I do both,,,sometimes i want strong black coffee and sometimes i want a sweeter coffee(touch of hazelnut ) with a bowl of strong weed. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Black coffee when i wake up and after an hoir a cup of milk with MJ if i have. I wish i have a girlfriend that smoke MJ!

MHP up your mass mixed with half&half and 1/4 cup raw steel cut oats

Latest posts

Back