how long does it take for

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turfsire

notthegreatestbuttsurecut
Reaction score
how long does it take for a seedling that popped to take to get through the soil and when thet happen s does it take a time limit befor it rappidlly starts to grow
thaks all for the help #med user here
peace

I was watching your other thread on this, if you bought the seeds, then give them time, can't rush nature. I have a few pretty good pics in my journal on a timeline, of growth from a seed. Seems like they grew pretty fast considering some pics I compared them to. If you have more soil and seeds, you could start a couple more, but I wouldn't dig up the ones you already germed and planted.

I guess if you really don't want to wait, then try again, but IMO I would probably give them about 2 weeks before I worried. Mine took 2 or 3 days, but I have experience plantin' veggies.

turfsire said:
tgey should e faster yeah?

Well, I don't know, mother nature surprises me daily, and after all, it isn't a bag of microwave popcorn;) . I don't know how long to say it SHOULD take, but growing anything takes alot of patience.

There really isn't anything you can do to speed up seedlings that I know of:confused: . What kind of soil is it?

plagron light soil mix with perlite and the ph is 6 to 6.5

would not being a hot place not help?

"Warm"..but not HOT....about 75-80F is ideal. Those embryos are very delicate, don't muck with 'em at all, if you can help it. PATIENCE...turf'...

i got it at 78-80f and the humidty 53%
does that sound right?
oh yeah 4 of the 6 came through the soil this morning great!!
they are allin the propogater now with above temps..
doing ok huh

..kool...you're on your way!..temps/RH sound just about perfect..;)
GROW ON

Is humidity a big factor for seedlings and veg ..?,my temp is 75 and the humidity is 78%..are my temps fine..
whats up

78% humidity is definitely a little too high. The 53% was much better..... perhaps you might look into getting a small dehumidifer for your grow room if that kind of humidity persists. Too much humidity will trick your plant into thinking that it doesn't need to produce as much of it's own natural resins as it thinks it can rely on the moisture in the air to keep the plant moist enough.

i got it down to 66% humidity and the temp is 70 f..

Not SO bad...

What lights are you using? And why does the humidity fluctuate so much?

Latest posts

Back