Southwest Sizzle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score
Southwest Sizzle

I was telling people that the Vegas heat made you feel like a chocolate chip cookie. Well it has been feeling a lot like sizzling bacon lately. Hit 117 F yesterday and probably again today and if I rob any more of my old Lady’s A/C for my plants: it is not just the plants that will be suffering. Currently it is just after sunset locally and the temp is still 111 F. If I wait to go out until it gets below 100 it will be 01:00 tomorrow. The overnight low will be a record HI.

The current light—ventilation schedule is 10 hours of light from 9PM to 7 am. This flowering period will be cooled by the swamp coolers, they get temp down to around 72 degrees by 7 AM .
Then I reduce the ventilation and turn on the A/C. and set the house at 72 F. This is rather wistful unless, I open room vent and bump up the exhaust ventilation.
The plants are in day 68 of flower – they have been over watered 3 times by about 30% (ph'd RO semi-flush).
View attachment P1050083.jpg

View attachment P1050080.jpg

There is a lot more white widow than I expected, I really like the idea of trying this in a Hempy where I have more control on the PH-cal-mag issues

yeah its hot in Cali as well. Mon was 112, yesterday 107, but looks like you bringing some fire yourself. looking good

Latest posts

Back