Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
whats a happening BHC,sunday funday here at the beach...hope everyone is doing good....time to catch a buzz and chill,join in if you would like:vap_bong__emoticon: peace

Hey mrfist, I am in my garden. It is hot again today, it is summer right? How you doing? You staying cool and medicated?

Dang Joe, good to see you--we missed you while you have been gone.

What a sweet ride. Looks like some major work there--heads intake manifold and timing cover removed--what have you got going on?

A "cam kit"
cam, valve springs, push-rods , few other things while their in there
all in prep for the turbo (76mm I believe)

never owned a turbo car , had a cam put in , or a Vette.
killed 3 birds with one build.

:bong:

nice vette Joe,hey Rose it is def summer hot and humid here cant wait for it to cool down some, staying medicated as much as I can....good to see some action on this thread,hope everyones plants are thriving and healthy....lets BIU BHC....:vap_bong__emoticon:peace

Hey mr fist... we are rocking out the grow in triple digits... Good to see you. how are you?

Joining you all. We had a little break in the heat here...mid 90s instead of triple digits for almost a week. But back up to triple digits today and for the next week or so. Fortunately the girls are doing okay. Probably not as well as they would had done had temperatures been milder, but hey, all in all things are good.

Got a cup of coffee with a bit of Irish Cream and a bowl of Hippy Slayer X loaded. Life is good!

I will join you. Not sure what is in my pipe. I dread the 106 degrees coming here next week. but we survive.

we had a front come through on friday,much needed rain here,my yard was starting to look like a desert.....temps back to the mid 80s for today,sitting on the front porch hitting the e-vape this morning getting my buzz on....hope everyone has a good sunday....BIU BHC.....peace

hey mmf2, having a great day here. Sunny, 78°, biu, and NASCAR. :bong:

I cant believe it is allready august.....time flies by when you get old like me I guess...really hate my situation here in my non friendly state would not let me grow any this year indoor.....never tried outdoors,well I did one year till my neighbor freaked out and I thought he was going to turn me in so me and my wife hid all our para. and stash and we got rid of my lone plant that was vegging....I hope everyones grows are thriving and soon they will be flowering.....time to BIU BHC join in if you like.....peace:beatnik: hey Joe did the vette get back together yet?

why yes, yes (they) did!

Got FUCC (FU Cancer Corvette) back just in time for 3 days of rain.
(still fun to look at LOL)

Might have to take her to a drag-strip... :bong:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKwfNLPLNYc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5ddKNR6Wk[/ame]

:48:

Latest posts

Back