Ocean Grown Genetics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ugmjfarmer

Reaction score
I recently contacted Ocean Grown Genetics and was able to make a purchase of their seeds directly from the manufacturer. It probably helps I am Licensed for 24 plants and in a state that allows unlimited seeds to be kept.

The order process was mostly email. The inventory was given and I made a secured credit card payment to a "provisioning center" in California. seeds came in 3 days from Denver. Highly recommended seeds! Highly limited releases; but amazing genetics.

I will be growing Houdini Rift and Jawa Rift from their true-breed project.

I recently contacted Ocean Grown Genetics and was able to make a purchase of their seeds directly from the manufacturer. It probably helps I am Licensed for 24 plants and in a state that allows unlimited seeds to be kept.

The order process was mostly email. The inventory was given and I made a secured credit card payment to a "provisioning center" in California. seeds came in 3 days from Denver. Highly recommended seeds! Highly limited releases; but amazing genetics.

I will be growing Houdini Rift and Jawa Rift from their true-breed project.

very good genetics from what a few friends have suggested.........

Latest posts

Back