Going a long distance for the sake of genetics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ime---dutch passion and the flying dutchman carry good gear

and your experience is much respected and considered. Your advice came just in time, thank you for that, I will try and grab something nice from their gear.
Anyone else who has more info, now is a great time, I will be completing my purchases within 10-12 hours

so i ended up having these seeds, 21 different strains
-Ygriega, Y Griega CBD, 2046 (medical seeds), ripper haze, toxic double glock (ripper seeds), Trainwreck(greenhouse seeds), Afghan KushxYumboldt(world of seeds), santa muerte(blimburn seeds), Kali china(ace seeds), Spoetnik#1, Delahaze (Paradise), Critical+2, original amnesia(dinafem), Tangilope (DNA), Moby ****, Jack Herer( Houseplant), Satori(Mandala) not showing in pic and 3 freebies one of which seeds proved unviable, they were dead dry and hollow so 22 total. I think I will begin with Satori, Afghan KushxYumbldt, i don't know it will be hard to choose

View attachment 20151004_001432111.jpg

if you had this lineup and 800w flowering space, what would you pop knowing that satori will get popped for sure? would you go with 2 3 or 4 strains? what looks interesting to you? thanks

Thanks powerplanter :D I already have satori, delahaze, spoetnik#1 and critical popped, there are 2 trainwreck seeds that have not popped yet

Cool packaging. You are going to have fun. I am not familiar with some of those genetics.. Will be happy to see them. Glad you had a good trip Zem.

Cool packaging. You are going to have fun. I am not familiar with some of those genetics.. Will be happy to see them. Glad you had a good trip Zem.

Thanks Rose, I was not happy that I had to remove all the packaging and leave it behind for reasons of more stealth. I read some negative reports about greenhouse seeds not popping, i hope they are wrong. I found that trainwreck by pure chance and thought that i was lucky, they are the only 2 seeds that did not pop yet, still hoping though. I also have a seed that a growshop recommended, that has no brand name, he said it is critical, and he just convinced me that it's his favourite and from his own work with his friend's help, who is one of the people at paradise seeds. I was buying many things and asked for his personal recommendation, and it felt like he was giving me his strain, and not like a ripoff and i liked that. it would be like me giving someone that william's wonder which is my strain that i had back crossed myself, grown many times flawlessly, so i would give that out with confidence, and that is how it felt if you know what i mean. well i only planted 1 and it popped so it is worth the try :D the thing that worries me now: hermies, because of the several new strains at one time and only 1 is not feminized. By the way, can someone remind me why I cannot use seeds from feminized plants that were pollinated with male pollen?

That's a pic of the place that I will miss the most, the coast of Almeria, the feeling of riding the bicycle by the endless palm trees with strong winds blowing, it was beautiful

View attachment 20150928_202726resized.jpg

The coast of Almeria is beautiful. What a lovely picture. Love me some palm trees blowing in the wind beside the ocean. Thank you zem. So refreshing.

You can use those seeds they just aren't feminized anymore..

Latest posts

Back