Question for gettin my plants started??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys i got a question for u. Its my first year growing, and i got all the supplies i think i need such as.....earth friendly fish fertilizer, transplant chemical, and humus. Im recently waiting on my seeds to germinate. But i have a spot with a good pH level, and i was wondering if someone can be specific and walk me through a step by step process on how to plant them the rite way?? Ne other supplies needed??

Thanks! :)

I break the ground up good and i look for good ground that takes little effort to break up. Then put the seed root down about the depth of your fingernail then i cover it with soil and tamp it gently with my hand so it doesn`t dry out to fast. I love planting in cutover with bryers head high because it deters people from walking right through it. And i find rotten tree tops and plant in the dirt thats there. It looks like the best soil you can buy at the store. Good luck and look for the threads that have the info you are looking for and read them. Slim

Latest posts

Back