1st journal, 6 russian girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puffnstuff

Reaction score
Ok here we go, these girls were cloned on 5-28. I started them in super soil in 4" pots and transplanted them to 6" pots with MG 3 month feed as soon as they started to grow after rooting.They were under 4' shop lights untill my 600's came on 6-17 were they have been veggin ever since. I transplanted them into their final resting places last week and they seem to be happy so into the flower room they go. The flower room is 4'6"x variable length (moving wall) 3-6'. I have 1 600 watt hps in there now and will move a second one in soon. The girls are white russian cross, daddy could be another white russian,mazar, ak47, or shiva, momma was a s##t. long story actually but the moral is "if you leave your better half in charge of the garden you never know what might happen" didnt happen to me, happened to the grower I USED to get my stuff from. still trying to work the polen out of his house,hehehe. ANYWAY a pic of the girls as they sit today, just moved into the flower room. This is also my first non-micro grow so who knows what could happen.
puff

50dpiDCP_0112.JPG

uh....well.....its alls i gots. thought about dumping out..er...I mean transplanting some of the wifes flowers but decided it was a bad idea so this is all I could find laying around. Never needed anything bigger than 6" for my previous grows.
puff

and side view. They are between 11 and 14 inches tall, and cute as heck.
puff

edit: sorry 'bout that, was really stoned when I wrote it.

1 side.JPG

2 side.JPG

3 side.JPG

4 side.JPG

5 side.JPG

6 side.JPG

girls just woke up after their first night out and I just noticed that the leaves are all pointed up a little. huh.. never noticed that before. These should start to stretch in a few days and continue for 3 weeks or so, cant wait. Im really curious to see just how much they will stretch from this size, I have had these start at 2 inches and end at 18 after their stretch. sorry about the bad pic, no time for a better one right now.
puff

leavesup.jpg

yea,the leaves will go back down,thats what my skunkxhaze plants do when a put them out for an hour or 2.

Girls were getting thirsty so I drug them out for drinks and pics. I gave them their first feeding too. 1/4 strength expert bloom burst 10-52-10. The girls are numbered 1-6 and pics are in that order, same as before. Top first, then side

puff

1 top.JPG

2 top.JPG

3 top.JPG

4 top.JPG

5 top.JPG

6 top.JPG

Ok,.....I'm taking bet's. Which one will produce the most?
puff

Everything is looking great. :aok: From the looks of things your gonna get a nice yield off all of them. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young ladies. ;)

WooHoo....heheh guess what I see?.....yup, little teenie hairs starting to show in the middle of the tops. These girls have always reacted soooooo quickly when I change them to 12/12. They are stretching too. #6 is 18". I tried to get a pic of the hairs but as you all know from my earlier pics my camera bites. I'll be out of town untill sunday night so no pics untill after then. I'm taking one of my sons to compete in the northwest regional track and field championships. He's qualified in 3 events, but only wants to compete in 2. Wont tell what ones cuzz ya'll 'cud get a mite too inquisitive and check the names, and that wouldn't be good,....... for your health. hehehe

gcarlin, pretty good guess's, but take a look at #6, she'a a doll. It's really too early to tell for sure with these girls. I can never tell who will end up biggest in the end at this stage, they can really take off and GROW. I have always started their sisters on 12/12 at 2-5". Compared to those little things this is starting to look like a jungle.
puff

edit: ps, #4 is kinda wimpy looking compared to her sisters, but she could surprise us, saving her energy for buds. I'll give 2:1 odds on her.

Got home about 10 minutes before lights out last night, hadn't seem the girls for a few days so I was pretty jazzed when I walked into the flower room and saw them. Lots of growth, but no time for pics. Sooooo...here it is just about wake up time and I will be pulling them out for water and pics in a few. I'll get the pics up this afternoon.
puff

off topic but can't help myself, The track and field event we went to was the region 13 junior olympic championships, he didn't do very well but still won a bronze medal and is now qualified for, and signed up for, the national junior olympics. woohoooo. Sorry, proud dads are hard to hold down ya' know...

here are todays pics. I water them with liquid karma, cal-mag, silica boost and earth juice microblast. 1 tsp. each per gallon. I'll be giving ferts next watering. As usuall pics are 1-6 top then bottom.
puff

hmmm.... cant seem to get pics up. I'll keep trying

Hey girl #2 what do you think your doin'? Sorry , here is the real #1 side view.

1 side.JPG

Latest posts

Back