Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC..having record highs for our area supposed to hit 90 tomorrow back to 60s..70....hope that you are all well and having a great morning...lets puff one .:48:

Heard thunder so checked the weather !-- Red on a weather map can't be good and it's about to crawl all up on us !-- Getting dark outside !

Hot, humid,thunder and lightning no like..
Lost another chicken to I would say a "racoon" little bastards...

Morning one and all. It is much cooler this morning than it has been in weeks. Windows open and fresh air. I am doing the bulk of the trimming. The trimmers came and as they got started they found a couple of buds with seeds, so I decided it was better for me to go thru everything and separate out any seeded buds. It's not heavily seeded, so most buds have no seeds. The buds that do have seeds, the seeds are immature. I have found 4 or 5 mature seeds. I know they are golden ticket x Oregon lemon so worth saving in my mind.

What up Umbra ?--A Golden Lemon ? --I'm sexing some Golden Ticket -x - BOC and Temple -x- BPU is next !
Your Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel is a momma !--Bud's Strawberry Rhino male wasn't shooting blanks !-- Three out of 4 test seed germed in less than 48 hours ! -- They old enough to plant Bud !
It's green outside !-- I don't mean that in a good way !

I had 2 KL girls that I took 2 cuts each from !-- All 4 marked KL -- One of those girls hermied on me and I don't know which cuts came from it !-- I'm throw out all 4 cuts and reveg the base on the girl to get my clones !-- I hate when stuff like that happens !--

The cut from my boy Herrman rooted so I threw the big piece out still waiting on Waldo (BBSL) to root !
Probably gonna let Herrman the Wonder Berry go after Waldo roots !

hi guys! Ness, i am glad kraven copied that for you.

Keef tell DD hi for me please.

Cane, it is going to be hot here too, i hope it is short lived, but it is july in eastern washington, what do i expect.

Nick! that is horrible, it is a good thing you love the little darling.

I met a guy that is growing 4000 clones up the valley, I said, have you met a thrip? he had never heard of it... he will. what a job.
I vacuumed and mopped this morning, what a dirty house i had. yuck. All the walkers and wheelchairs... Not done, but taking a break.
I made a tea and started brewing Friday night, should be good to go today.

So yesterday this nice neighbor came to tell me a sprinkler was doing an old faithful for a very long time. Sprung a geyser. I had to go to home depot to get the parts. i hate the irrigation aisle. anyway, i met two angels.. it was easy. Our son came over and learned how to fix it. Life is harder without bud's help. Angels help.

Is that the same one I've heard called "The Sour" ?

Not sure.

The true sour dubble clone was found in a small handful (4) of seeds received from BOG at an outdoor festival in northern California a few years ago(2008) at the time my friend was given the seeds he was told its "sourdiesel x sourbubble(never released to the public) and its the best pot you will ever smoke". two of the seeds were sown, and the plant kept is some of the best tasting cannabis ever...

I'm glad you got it fixed Rose, Bud will be back in commission soon and going strong :)

Evening Folks. Working out side most of the day. 76 was the high.Deer Found some Plants. Lost 4. She Been hanging around. That's alright the best one's She got to climb 8 stairs to get to.

Hippy -- Scatter moth balls around your outside plants !-- Critters don't like that much !- Might stop the deer and rabbits !-- So would some lead !-- No offense deer but U ain't eating my weed but once !-- Then I eat U !

Go by the barber shop and get the hair sweepings....scatter that out around your plants...it's an old guerilla grow trick to keep critters away from the plants.

Kraven been ghosting the woods !-- Cuz I consider myself a pretty clever fellow but when it comes to a believable story about why I want that barber shop hair ? -- I'm outta my league !-- I got nothing !-- I didn't want to get nasty but I used to always pee around my outside plants !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back