Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes Hippy !-- I tend to speak my mind and some are offended !- but - I just have to be the best Keef I know how !-- Have a Hard day ? -- U smell like potato chips !

Not me Buddy I took the whole week off, Come to think of it I got Haters to. They had to Run full bore all day, while I play.

Umbra -- Christy ? -- Just a sign of the arrogance to come ? -- My disapproval of the administration is offensive to some !-- I'm O.K. with that ! --
Got me off topic !-- I think I got a little Temple -x- BPU girl !
Bud I got one little Strawberry plant and that little Strawberry /PH plant !-- U got the rest of the seed on the way !-- I'm hoping I'll find more in the bud but right now they on U !-- Let me know when they get thru !

Hippy I know sister can be different but does she smell a little blueberry ? -- That's one my favs right there !-- It's what I got in my pipe right now ! --Getting toasted too !

He rocking it Umbra !-- She all frosty and stuff !-- For real I got it in da pipe right now !-- If I can find that pipe I would take another toke too !-- Can't be far ?

Thanks Folks I am Learning this indoor thing. It a spicy kind of fuel Blueberry Smell. You know I heard one day. You can't get out what not in there. umbra if she smokes half as good as she is easy to grow. You did well. You should sell your gear. It really good.

Yep !-- That fuel smell will slowly lessen and the Blueberry will come on stronger with just a little in a jar !
Don't be telling Umbra he should be selling his gear !-- I got a good thing going here !- I been getting it for free !-- Matches but mostly beats anything I ever bought !-- Only reason I can say that is that the Tranquil Elephantizer outta Bohdi was da bomb !--

DD that is funny. Back in NJ I lived in a historic town. If you lived in the historic district paint colors all had to colonial colors. Windows had to meet size standards from then as well. Bunch of crazy stuff. Guy got pissed with the historic commission and painted his house the worst historic colors he could. Black and purple. More than 1 resident complained, his response...but its historically correct.

D.D. knows I have a running battle with the POA -- Don't be giving me ideas !-- U know I been wanting to paint !-- I'm have to think about this awhile !-- I could do that !-- Bastids !--

Rose, I really appreciate you sending those nurse larry cuts this spring. I managed to get a couple to go the second time around but I flowered them too soon so they won't produce as much as they should but hey, its all about learning right? Don't know if you remember or not but when I transferred this years sed run to flower, I had 1 of your NL plants that I kept in vegg to flower later. It just wouldn't fit. About 3 wks. ago I cut all the tops off and last week the day before my kids got here, I put her in flower, and you just ought to see her now. As a matter of fact you will as soon as the lights go out in about an hour. I wanted to scrog tis plant because it would have easily doubled the yield but I just didn't have time. Still, I'm impressed. I.m going to call this day 5 of flower because youse guys number systems just don't time out right for me. Pics in a few but the point is "I'm Impressed". I surely wish Hrley hadn"t destrpyed my clones but t least one clone of this has survived.

Umbra, I got a couple of your gear growing and all I can say is Wow! You really should market it if you don't. I have one clone of that suprise that survived my dog and I gotta tell ya. I wish I had a bunch of that stuff. One plant was really special but the dog ate all the clones of it. I decided to take some shots in a little while, I hate to admit it but I finally reallized that i was starving my plants.

Growing Marijuana indoors in dirt isn't like growing outside in dirt. I'm just now beginning to realize that, like it or not, if you grow weed indoors, you have to feed it and feed it often. I used to think that my plants yellowed out at the end because they were done. I now know that they were starving because I listened to these fools that said things like flush for 2 weeks and crap like that. In dirt, and organiclly, weed will run out of food in the soil way faster then I ever imagined. Discovered this when I moved from 5 gallon buckets down to 2.5 gallon buckets.

If you haven't figured out yet I'm toasted but all the more, shoutouts to those that deserve it. And oh, Keef Buddy, if it weren't for you......... NUFF SAID:vap-Bong_smoker:

Nick I ran across 2 phenos of Nurse Larry !-- One stretched a little more and made more ball like bud !-- Rose said that was the Lary OG pheno (like the dad )!-- I lost that it accidently! -- The other was more compact and wants to be a Christmas tree !-- That pheno she said was the Medicine Woman pheno-( from that clone only Medicine Woman mom ) !--They both great ! -- I'm tell U they is some great stuff up in here that U can't find elsewhere !-
- Umbra do this thing thing !-- He sent me that B.B. King ( just to see if I could grow it I bet !)--and I was perfectly happy with it !-- Then he sent me some more seed and I they was even better !-- I'm waiting on some stuff he sent me April to see what I got and I'm sitting on some lemon seed crosses waiting for them to get old enough to germ and they vexing me !-- I need to plant them !

I'm so happy you are liking the Nurse St Nick. That makes me happy. She is a good plant. I gave all 3 of the dogs a little nug with butter last night. Worked great on the poodles but the little girl Kali terrier, needed more. Next time. The fourth is hard on the dogs huh. Anyway, NLarry is in good hands with you.

Chris Christy..he said it was good to be governor so he could close beaches and then he and his family can use them. He is a lot like the orange dude.

Don't get me started Rose !-- Investigations are so slow !-- There's a limited amount of time to discredit the press before the truth comes out !-- Best hope is do your best so that when that truth comes out no one will believe it !-- I don't want to talk about this over seas trip !-- It rings too much of kissing your master's ring !--
I'm stop right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back