Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What up Hippy ? --I do not like steak anymore !-- U know I pull a shell game when it get time to move the grow ? -- I probably tell U guys I'm about to move the grow --After I got it moved !-- I'm need more lights !
What ya'll calling SD ? -- On my tags --SD mean --Snow Desiel !

I got my self a brand new SR 91 moved to aero today from that last seed !-- SR 91 --stand for SR 91! -- I got my PP cuts and she blooming !-- PP stand for ? --PP !--

The weatherman say they had a flood north of town today !-- The Joker say they got .01 inches of rain !--In my book .01 inches is the same as no rain !

Good Night John Boy !

A little shot of my white widow hope everyone had a good day today :48:

6e6f8990a73f81afa96d301c091b869d.jpg

Morning OFC Keef PP Panama Power house. Ness and I SD is Strawberry Daiquiri.

Good morning everyone. Keef, I couldn't even look at the screen until I found my pipe!

Hey Nick !-- Half a cup of coffee and several tokes then I check in !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin today and I need to make her a batch of caps and I got no trim !-- So I got $250 of prime bud in the oven ! --I told her U might not want to take as many caps ?-- I know because it got me walking on the walls !

Good morning OFC. It cooled off a little last night turned off the a/c and opened the windows. Another hot 1 on the way. Wake n bake underway. Decided to do a mixed bowl. Chiesel, squish, and a little moon rock. Some of the seedling that got destroyed by the dogs were rare and hard to get seeds. I decided to just replace them with a purple BoC F2 that I isolated.

What up Umbra ? -- I wasn't planning on doing any breeding but my BlackBerry Snow Lotus male was in bloom so I used him !-- Bred him to Mazar--White Indica --Purple Haze ( Green pheno ) - The White -x- Black Rose -- The Blue T.E. and Snow Desiel ! -- From these seed I build me a friggin legend !

That it is! Thats one of the lower buds, kinda washed out cause my camera don't do so good with the leds.

Hey Nick, me likey. I honestly don't remember the strains I was working with when I did those beans. But you can tell, they are sativas for sure. YardDog found 1 that went 15 weeks and he loved it. I am glad that someone who enjoys and appreciates sativas is growing some out. Because I know there are some true gems in the bunch.

Trying to get picture to upload. Some time it works than other time I have a hard time.

Didn't put anything by the scorpion to show scale !- He about 3/4 the length of a lighter !

keef you had me cracking up last night with your crazy posts, thank you.

Umbra, did you get any sleep last night?

Bud beautiful shot, very nice. Nick, that is gorgeous. You guys put those up next month please, we are trying to come up with a gift for the botm winner.

Good morning ness, DD. How are you ladies doing? working your bottom off DD, i know you are. I think of you often and miss ya.
Ness, i am sorry you don't feel well. I bet your plants have wonderful compost out where you planted them.

I got 2 cages built, i wore gloves today, so just my arms are bleeding. LOL... I feel you guys pulling for me. I have a half of another one done.My face just melts out there.

I have been 3 nights without oil, i may have to take bp meds...yikes. I am doing good though. It will be 6 weeks on Monday, hope Bud gets out of the chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back