Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose, I did get some sleep but my mind is filled with many things, lol...as you know. I have offered to give some of my beans as a prize for BOTM, but shipping issues are awkward. From what I have seen in this thread alone, Nick, Keef, Bud...I see winners from all of you but none of you enter the BOTM. You guys should, your work deserves recognition. Rose, I think green santa is listening

Rose, I did get some sleep but my mind is filled with many things, lol...as you know. I have offered to give some of my beans as a prize for BOTM, but shipping issues are awkward. From what I have seen in this thread alone, Nick, Keef, Bud...I see winners from all of you but none of you enter the BOTM. You guys should, your work deserves recognition. Rose, I think green santa is listening

Thank you Umbra your complements really do mean a lot to me :48:

Umbra, Rose, all you guys. I really appreciate the compliments. Umbra, I'm up for any of your gear. From what I have seen, you really rock it and you are right, I do love me some Sativa.

I have been following this one pretty closely and haven't shown any pictures of the top colas as I'm gonna submit that for the BOM this month. Lets just say I'm going to name it (keef told me to name it) anyways, I'm going to name it Thor's Hammer because of the bud structure. Its looking like the colas are at a Black panther rally back in the 60's with big old fists raised inthe air!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning everyone just thought I'd take a quick shot of the budroom

b713b7cf8d21c117fed5640d33a1a7a8.jpg

c0f33d3ff2fb027b3254ca763e2f9ffe.jpg

862750eac799dc6c7aabd8061540133d.jpg

Work it Bud ! --Nick !-- Rose I got another month before my rotation is up and running again but I'll enter the BOTM after that !-- When I got something to show !-- I'm breeding something gonna have it's picture up there one day !--Rose I know it was a hard 6 weeks but U did good !-- It may be a few more weeks so hang in there !

Umbra, Rose, all you guys. I really appreciate the compliments. Umbra, I'm up for any of your gear. From what I have seen, you really rock it and you are right, I do love me some Sativa.

I have been following this one pretty closely and haven't shown any pictures of the top colas as I'm gonna submit that for the BOM this month. Lets just say I'm going to name it (keef told me to name it) anyways, I'm going to name it Thor's Hammer because of the bud structure. Its looking like the colas are at a Black panther rally back in the 60's with big old fists raised inthe air!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Which strain is your Thor's Hammer? mrcane has an incredible gdp x blackrose that honestly looks like a black rose.

No Bud !-- What I was talking about is instead of making 2 leaves at a time the way a normal plant does -- U see it all the time a grow point folds out 2 leaves at a time opposite each other !---There are 4 leaves at each node instead of 2 in the original UBC !-- Trips the daddy of lots of those B.B. seed made 3 leaves at a time !--3 leaves evenly spaced around the stalk at each node !-- Original UBC made 4 leaves at each node !
S-1 --might have changed that !-- The thing need to go under a microscope !-- Only way to say for certain !-

No Bud !-- What I was talking about is instead of making 2 leaves at a time the way a normal plant does -- U see it all the time a grow point folds out 2 leaves at a time opposite each other !---There are 4 leaves at each node instead of 2 in the original UBC !-- Trips the daddy of lots of those B.B. seed made 3 leaves at a time !--3 leaves evenly spaced around the stalk at each node !-- Original UBC made 4 leaves at each node !
S-1 --might have changed that !-- The thing need to go under a microscope !-- Only way to say for certain !-

Thanks buddy and that pic you just posted looks so good excellent job my friend and once 3 UBC's grow up we will definitely be putting them under a microscope I don't know what I'm looking for but I'm sure if I take a picture of it you will

Got to get all the oil out that coconut before I can begin to ferment !-- Not a problem it just takes awhile !-- D.D. left with a corked bottle !-- Love my new corker !-- My first one was one them "hurt U machines"-- like a pogo sticks --rollerblades --or a Unicycle !--Trampoline ?-- there's lots of hurt U stuff out there !

Keef, enter that one, it is wonderful. 4 cages done. woo hoo..off to the store and then done for the day.. Nick, looking forward to your entry. love the name, thor. Umbra, i don't think you should have to supply the botm gifts. how can we do it fairly?

Keef, enter that one, it is wonderful. 4 cages done. woo hoo..off to the store and then done for the day.. Nick, looking forward to your entry. love the name, thor. Umbra, i don't think you should have to supply the botm gifts. how can we do it fairly?
I didn't mean it to be all the time or every time, just to start the ball rolling. Have you discussed it with the other mods and Admin? What do they say, if you can discuss it?

Nope Rose I can do much better !-- Give me a couple months I come play !-- I just don't have much of a competitive urge about BOTM !-- We all in such different situations and places !-- Any of these people from prohibition states --Win a prize in my book for just coming out the shadows !-- Growing under threat of jail and they do it anyway !-- I smoke my stuff and I'm happy with it !-- I don't need anyone else's approval! -- Don't take that wrong ! -- D.D. and I are down here alone !-- There is no one else !-- I have nothing to compare my work with ! I'm down here in the belly of the beast perfecting my art !-- If I can not only grow under these circumstances but thrive and come up outta here at the end of prohibition driving a team of monsters !-- I win !

I know when prohibition ends they gonna wanna find some free state growers to come in to grow here !--
All I got to say is they better bring they "A" game !-- I'll be waiting !

Which strain is your Thor's Hammer? mrcane has an incredible gdp x blackrose that honestly looks like a black rose.

Not really sure, I got it from keef 'bout a year and a bit ago. It has a fruity smell but also has a bit of a cat urine smell to it. The frost has been there from almost day one. Keef sent me several seeds labeled Umbra's suprise. Guess he lost the label or something. They all grow the same though so pretty much related. I think I have a pic from a week or so ago.

View attachment Suprise.jpg

Umbra, no i haven't discussed it with the mods, I will. I don't know how they do it at other sites. Keef, i won a time or two and it was a kick in the pants. but we need more entries.
we had a plant of the month contest too, that is where yours should have been keef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back