Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did find a label Nick !-- Umbra said he couldn't remember !-- She gonna grow some bats for ya !--
She don't look like anything I've grown from Umbra !-- Except for the frost !-- He do that so well !
I'll participate Rose but I would like to wait till the rotation is rolling again !-- Wednesday I move the 5th of the 8 part rotation to bloom !-- Other than that I got a box of misfits !-- When the wheel is rolling I'll have something every week if U want?-- That pic of that baby Snow Desiel ? -- I like Nick's pic better !-- That should be in the contest !

Umbra U remember when I was trying to get U to remember what that unmarked container of seed was ?
That's them !-- I marked them "Umbra's Surprise "-Cause Surprise !-- Umbra can't remember what they are !

Evening Folk. Found my old grumpy side today. Had to get away from young people music. Then a 10 year old comes over playing Ac/Dc from 1980. I can do that. Should of seen the look on there face when I tell. Them I was there age when it came out. Hippy got access to tour the B.P.E. They make Money there. I seen Billons There. No Picture's or you get a cavity. Search. I left my phone in the car. Also took my daughter in-laws car. I was never there. Nick. Nice looking plant BPOTM.

Hippy I am an unapologetic grumpy old man !-- I don't like it U gonna know about it !-- I got that SR 91 moved to aero and it's doing fine !-- Don't know how that Panama Powerhouse gonna smoke be she grow like I like !--I got rooted cuts !

Keep she Heavy Indica. Rock hard nugs . Tasty. You see when it's in the pipe.

Umbra U remember when I was trying to get U to remember what that unmarked container of seed was ?
That's them !-- I marked them "Umbra's Surprise "-Cause Surprise !-- Umbra can't remember what they are !

I think it was ISP seeds that a bunch of beans rolled on the floor and Ohsogreen couldn't remember what they were. Same thing here. But they had to be something I actually bred though, and that limits it some. Nick she looks stellar.

He rocking it ain't he Umbra ? -- Did U do some work with "The Blue" or A Fruity Desiel ? -- I know that frost !

The aero vegetable garden !-- Tomatos --Bell Pepper --Sweet Bite Peppers -- Basil --Oregano and Thyme !-- Got some sweet orange tomato seed drying! -- Might get me a tray to grow salad greens ?-- I got another box like this I can add as they need more room !-- I found some seed for some blue strawberries and I want some in a hanging basket or something !

View attachment 20170713_192926-1.jpg

He rocking it ain't he Umbra ? -- Did U do some work with "The Blue" or A Fruity Desiel ? -- I know that frost !

I was a tester for OJD. The breeder at Connoisseur Genetics. I did his hazeolope , stink bomb, and purple bastard. All were 12 to 15 week sativas. The blues are a cut of NL#5 from the UK that I worked a little. Some very blueberry phenos. Been running fruity diesels here and there. It could be any of these.

Not those Tomatos Nick that's for sure !-- I'm after some patio tomato plants !-- Like I told D.D. I need a more indica leaning tomato !-- I thought about a tomato SCROG but it'll be less work to get some patio Tomatos and net them !-- I can stabilize with a net Nick but not those tomato plants !-- I also got some Purple Strawberry seed on the way !-- I don't know what it is but I also want some Wonderberry seed !-- I don't know what they are but I got a Wonderberry pot plant so it must be fate !

Keef I got what you need. They only get 5 to 6 inches tall grow cherry. Never tried cloning them. I will pop one when I Get home. I got 10. I will send you some.

Cool Hippy !-- I can grow some stuff in aero but it got to be small !-- I plan to move those 2 Tomatos outside anyway !-- I got a great big bag of Happy Frog I bet they'll do well in !-- I've never cloned Tomatos either those plants are left over from a BLT !-- Maybe I see if Tomatos can be cloned ?

Tomato clone easier than MJ. Just stick in water. They will live and root. You should get 2 Seasons of matters outside down there.

Am I still not allowed to talk about the Royal Family ?-- Voter Fraud Commission to collect all the 411 on all voters !-- What a prize for whoever controlled such info because with that they can predict and control elections !-- How bout NO ?-- Don't Tread On Me !

Got some been thinking hydro towers for Greens and such. I bet Strawberry would be good hydro. N

I have been to a strawberry hydro farm in NY up near the finger lakes. They have a website. I don't remember the name. But it is a U pick it type farm.

I did run across a pack of 10 Kona Gold coffee seed for only $500 !-- Made me think they learned it from pot seed companies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back