Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys hope everyone's off to an excellent start just about to start hammering on the house again man this is a bigger job than we thought

Keef your lucky its raining. Its hot and humid as hell here in Dallas. Just mowed my front yard and im dripping wet. Funny thing is i dont never seem to have problems with AFIB when working. Ive been reading and even potheads say AFIB and Weed dont mix. That sucks,,but hey,,ljfe is a ***** sometimes .
Hi Rose,,i see yas down there.
Well i gotta go mow the Backyard now. Later Gaters
And Keef i hope you get your SS.
Morning Bud,Umbra,Kraven and Giggy.

Good morning guys, Keef, it was your secret plan to want to talk about the state of our world, it is no longer politics, so wh would get his t rump self back here where he belongs. It doesn't matter if you smoke or not, you are family, ya know like that one uncle?

Life was hard yesterday, Howard the black special needs crazy poodle? He had to go to E.R. it took forever. He was one sick little boy. He is better this morning. I was not patient and kind with the er. I was in the end but not in the middle.

I have about 4 more cages to build, i am almost ready to show you guys. WH, did you know bud broke his knee ( a lot of that going on) 6 weeks ago and has been in a wheel chair and i have been his slave? And a nice slave? It's killing me lol

Bud, i have been wanting to tell you i think it is awesome that you are moving because you want to. Your wife has a salon? That is very cool.

Oops Ness, i was wanting to tell you that what you spray in veg is pretty much cut off before you smoke your pot. What did you use? You have to be real careful in flower. I think it is spider mites on your plant, not positive, look on the underside of the leaves to see spider mite ****. little black dots. Sending good mojo to your girls.

I can't get moving today !-- I got stuff to do I just ain't ready to get started !--
Rose --Me having a secret plan ? --That's funny !-- I'm not even sure about the next hour !--
It is nice to get some rain !-- We haven't had much measurable rain since spring !

Good morning guys, Keef, it was your secret plan to want to talk about the state of our world, it is no longer politics, so wh would get his t rump self back here where he belongs. It doesn't matter if you smoke or not, you are family, ya know like that one uncle?

Life was hard yesterday, Howard the black special needs crazy poodle? He had to go to E.R. it took forever. He was one sick little boy. He is better this morning. I was not patient and kind with the er. I was in the end but not in the middle.

I have about 4 more cages to build, i am almost ready to show you guys. WH, did you know bud broke his knee ( a lot of that going on) 6 weeks ago and has been in a wheel chair and i have been his slave? And a nice slave? It's killing me lol

Bud, i have been wanting to tell you i think it is awesome that you are moving because you want to. Your wife has a salon? That is very cool.

Thank you rose i'm really excited to make this next step in life I think it's going to be an excellent move my plan is once I get all settled in I'm going to grow at least for plants for donations for people that just don't have the funds and really need their medicine plus I have a really close friend that lives there his daughter is about eight or nine she has really bad Epilepsy and causes her to have grand mal seizures and when I mentioned to them about CBD because the medicines they had her on was just frying her brain she couldn't eat she couldn't sleep one minute she was crying next minute she was happy so when they tried the CBD it worked really well for her but they are having a hard time finding it out there so my main goal will be to grow enough CBD to donate to them as well just need to lock down a good CBD strain for her any recommendations would be great

Thanks Rose,,you guys are like family to me. I couldnt stay away. This place is like a second home to me. Ill try to be good...lol
And no i didnt know he broke his knee,,,what happen?

Yeah !-- It hurts some Rose but I'm just dragging !-- I don't have anything left of a left cheek or sinus -- Just a metal plate and screws holding the pieces that are left in place !-- My theory is when the atmospheric pressure is fluctuating the pressure in my face can't equalize fast enough ! -The neck I never know from one day to the next whether my left arm gonna participate or not !-- Somewhere among the 3 bulged disc in my neck one of them puts pressure on the nerve to my left arm when it gets inflamed and it hurts to use it !-- - One thing I can say is this is better than being paralyzed or dead !--I be alright !-- I needs to go top off boxes and take some clones !-- Just as soon as I finish the cup of coffee and pipe! --Maybe !
This cap press gonna work O.K. but I need a pollen press and a dry ice shaker pan !--

Well, ya came to the right place, i am going to be CBD central. It is funny i only have 3 recreational varieties, and 5 medical strains. I am planning on making a boat load of seeds this fall. I all to well understand about kids with seizures. She might do really well with a tiny amount of oil 3 times a day or whatever they can find that works. Anyway, i will share my cbd seeds with anyone that is interested. I'm going for Johnny Appleseed here.

The Valentine that Umbra shared with me is the most amazing cbd i have ever smoked. The seeds are stupid expensive, like 300 bucks. I have clones of the boys of that as well as one i hope is a girl, i have no idea yet. I will keep you posted.

O.K. Rose !-- U never said how the dog was now --Howard O.K. ? -- One of mine got stickers around her mouth yesterday and I had to cut them out !-- All the while getting bit with those needle teeth !-- Dog ate me up !

Ouch keef, howard is so much better. the antibiotic and all the other drugs are working. he drank water and ate chicken so that is good.

I posted pic's in my journal, please go all the way over there and look at my cages you guys helped me make.

Will do Rose !-- I'm watching and waiting to change out the bottle on my still !-- I could use that stuff for fuel in a scooter and leave behind a fresh Strawberry scent wherever I went ! -- Took a couple adjustments yesterday to get it running right but it's cooking now !-- I can't wait to get that gallon of coconut finished !-- but got to shut it down cause I'm running outta ice !

Well, ya came to the right place, i am going to be CBD central. It is funny i only have 3 recreational varieties, and 5 medical strains. I am planning on making a boat load of seeds this fall. I all to well understand about kids with seizures. She might do really well with a tiny amount of oil 3 times a day or whatever they can find that works. Anyway, i will share my cbd seeds with anyone that is interested. I'm going for Johnny Appleseed here.

The Valentine that Umbra shared with me is the most amazing cbd i have ever smoked. The seeds are stupid expensive, like 300 bucks. I have clones of the boys of that as well as one i hope is a girl, i have no idea yet. I will keep you posted.

I am glad I was able to help.

Thats alright Keef,,,we will be bad together,,,that way we can share the *** chewings from Rose. Lol

Afternoon OFC. Hello Hopper. Happy to see ya. Smoking off my new bong and I'm aliking it. Doing some farming with the help of the OFC. :bong2:

Oh No !-- Broke my one good glass pipe !-- I superglue the first one I broke back together but some things? --U just can't fix !-- Can't fix this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back