Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning gang. I need to finish my cages... mr rb needs three more weeks until he can go to PT.. still healing, but can get around a lot more.
I had two girlfrinds helping me in the grow, i finally said, i am not comfortable with you two doing that. so they stopped. My grow, nervous with anyone messing around it. I would rather do it myself.. i think i am getting old.

Beautiful buds up there bud.

My left arm seems to be on strike today and my face got some pressure but I been worse! -- Needs to get a box set up for tomorrow's move to bloom !--

U know over at that other place I think they refer to me as "The Bottom Feeder " -- Must be something wrong with me !- I guess I should be angry or at least have my feelings hurt but I got nothing !-- I find it mildly amusing but that's about it !

You are one of my favorite bottom feeders whatever that means.

Good morning giggy, wish you were home we could smoke out right now.

Morning Ness!

Morning Rose. Rose do you have wind protection for mj when the rain and wind get bad?

Who called you a bottom feeder keef? What site was that on....did you ruffle someones feathers?

Been super busy this week...and in the garden a bunch...took a few snaps of the girls to share. Peace

Hippy Slayer and Grass Monkey....both 48 days now.

I order me a tent. But, I'm not looking forward in carrying the pots to were I have to set the tent up. But, you got to do what ya got to do.

Thank you Rose and I'm glad Bud is feeling a lot better and able to move around better I know what it's like dealing with a bad knee I suffered all winter I was ready to cut To get them to cut it off just so I could get some work done not to mention you would be surprised how much a bad knee gets the way of well i'm sure you can guess hahaha

Kraven such beautiful plants. I'm wishing this time around I get frost. That sure would be nice.

Kraven -- Ruffle Feathers is my middle name !-- That looks like that Grass Monkey I peed on ?

Rose U got to learn to accept help when U need it !-- Pot farmers are an independent bunch but let them help !-- Just watch them like a hawk !-- When D.D. was home we were in the grow and she said -- Can I move this over there ? --I said no !

Umbra -- Caps is kicking in but I don't think I told U about that press !--( Maybe I already did?)-- U said "More Pressure" -- The cap press has a hard rubber bottom side buffer !-- It has just enough give to limit the pressure! --- I'm take it off and replace it with an identical wooden block then I can raise the pressure more !-- Right now I'm trying to see how much pressure I can get with that buffer block !

Who called you a bottom feeder keef? What site was that on....did you ruffle someones feathers?

Been super busy this week...and in the garden a bunch...took a few snaps of the girls to share. Peace

Hippy Slayer and Grass Monkey....both 48 days now.

DAMMMM buddy I can't even come up with a word for how yummy they look :48:

Got most the farming done -- Got my box set up for tomorrow --Got that little Lemon Shine moved to aero --
Still gotta take a look and top off the boxes but I'm on it !--
Bud U can look at that Grass Monkey Kraven got but good luck laying hands on it !-- I talked all sorts of sweet stuff and angles but alas he ain't getting off it ! -- I understand but I still want it !

Umbra -- Caps is kicking in but I don't think I told U about that press !--( Maybe I already did?)-- U said "More Pressure" -- The cap press has a hard rubber bottom side buffer !-- It has just enough give to limit the pressure! --- I'm take it off and replace it with an identical wooden block then I can raise the pressure more !-- Right now I'm trying to see how much pressure I can get with that buffer block !
In my opinion there are 3 variables, pressure, temp, and time. playtime

Oh !-Play time it is Umbra !-- Soon as I get the farming done --I still haven't maxed out the press as is !-- I can set the time and temp so we play !-- I don't give up so easy U know ? --I can make it work !-- I'm still waiting on some silk mesh bags -empty carts --EJ mix and some hash stuff - Moving part 5 of this 8 part rotation to bloom this evening or tomorrow -- When the rotation is rolling again I'll get on it seriously !
I got some tomato seed to start -- I think I'll pop a few more of those lemon seed -- I got 2 plants in veg but 2 plants does not guarantee a girl !
I had a roast thawed out that needed to be cooked so I put it on the smoker !-- Guess I'm eating pulled pork for the next couple days !
Work it Nick !--I see U use sprung scissors too !-- Mine are cheaper and smaller !-- Let me go get one !-- Love these sprung scissors !

My fingers don't work well enough any more to use bigger scissors. I got 3 pr. of these and a couple pair of curved points. These are $10.00 at Wally world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back