Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dam U Nick !- I just went to get a pair of scissors !-- I thought I had a couple more days but I got 3 of these want to come down now !-- See my scissors ? -- I rotate them and let the gummy pair rinse in Everclear !
This be Rose's Purple Haze !--

View attachment 20170718_135447-1.jpg

Couldn't get the pic to load on my phone but D.D. sent me the Mexican word of the day !-- "Ice Mocha"
As in ---
My memory is bad because Ice Mocha lot of weed !

Evening Folks, How potent are they umbra, Did some more trimming on GDP. Might finish tomorrow.

I used 7ml of rso. I ate 5 gummy bears and passed out. Last night I ate a leaf and got very high. So I would say they got a kick.

Hippy we good but figuring out how much THC in something is beyond my abilities !-- Seems like if they can make a test to detect THC in urine they could make a test that would measure the amount of THC in something !-- If it gets one of us high --- it is not for the novice !-- I got a new potato chip flavor for U !-- I want some Ruffles with Ridges that are Cheeto flavored !

umbra I would eat 1 gummy, And be very high. I will stick with my recipe. Some days big plants look like to much. I going to have four plants come due all at the same time.

After 8 years I see they failed to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act !-- U know that has to Piss the big man off !-- 1st day -- Repeal and Replace ? -- Who he gonna blame ? -- I guess they ain't afraid he'll tweet at them anymore ?-- Health care is important !-- I hope they fix it !

Keef we do not have that flavor. I do know they reverse engineer spice. We do have Three Different Cheese Spices. Well Four there is the BBQ/Cheddar.

Shows ya what I know Hippy !-- I just remembered that roast I got in the smoker ! -- My favorite chip ? -- Pork skins !

WoodHippy, I have been harvesting one plant every 4 days for 5 plants now. Took a Blueberry today (my 1st.) and I'm about 3/4 done with it.

Wow umbra them sure look tasty.

So the press came today....gonna do the build this week.

Yep !-- Needs a hydrolic pump !-- I ain't standing around pumping !-- I used to run punches - presses and brakes--I understand the process !-- What is that a ten ton press ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back