Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening O.F.C. !---I got lost !-- Think it was the caps ? -- I got a brain cloud !

Black Berry Snow Lotus bred to the green pheno of Purple Haze !-- Looking for some Purple Black Berry Smoke !

Hang in there ness. Baking trim for caps to get through the week. Going back to work after 2 weeks off is not easy. Rose your to sweet. I got a cross today called Velvet Hammer. Made me think of you.

Well that is nice,,, Woody, Velvet hammer sounds like a southern bell, what are they called, oh shoot, tough and sweet. lol? Thanks but i don't know why you think so. Thank you. I can't remember that descriptive word... shoot.

I see John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer. RSO might help, I wonder if he would try it?

Rose they call them Debutantes !-- and they just Shashay by under the magnolias and all !--I got 2 grand babies growing up in that privileged culture ! -- I think they mommy's greatest nightmare is that they find out about me !-- Not my problem !-- I'm O.K. with ole Keef !-- One day they find out !

Well, I'm screwed. Went out to the store 'bout an hour ago. I was only gone for about 20 minutes but I came home to a ransacked house. Someone, and I'm pretty sure I know who, broke in and stole all my weed. They took all the jarred stuff, cut my remaining 4 that were about to flower, took everything that was drying (4 plants) and even stole the tray of cleaned stuff off my coffee table. Took my papers, grinder and the tray I clean it on. Worse than that they stole my safe and two .45's I'm about to lose my mind. I don't even have a seed left.:cry::hairpull:

I hate living in a prohibition state. What do you do when you can't call the cops?

Could we maybe catch a break up in here ?-- Sorry Nick !-- I know the feeling !-- We get U plenty more seed !

Sumgun probably got 2 lbs of the best weed thats ever been seen in this neck of the woods. The guns are whats bothering me though. They are the only two registered guns I owned and now they both gone

Be careful Nick !-- Don't do anything till U calm down some !-- Revenge is a dish best served cold !

As for prohibition states ? -- Jeff Sessions wants to go after the legal dispensaries and growers in the free states !-- We might all be in prohibition states soon !-- At least me and U ain't on no list !-- Can U imagine sitting on the porch waiting for the law to show up cause they know what U grow and where U live ? -- He just reinstated the old eat what U kill rule for the po-po !-- They get to keep a portion of all they can confiscate !-- Even if U ain't guilty !-- Happy Days are here again !
While I'm doing my distraction thing did anyone see the political name interveiw with the New York Times today ?

OH NO NICK. You be very careful, we don't want you dead, ok? God I bet you are going nuts. Tell us what you want, we will get it to you. So sorry... please be smart.

You are right Rose, I'm going nuts. He took what could be carried in a sack but obiuosly was in every room in the house. Which means he saw a whole lot more then he could carry. He took my safe though and it had the titles to all my bikes, my jeep, my Deed, I mean what do you do? suck it up and destroy everything tonight so I can call the law? This kinda stuff is beyond me. Only way I know to deal with it is the loud way & I came here to leave that life behind.

That's it I'm getting me a motion activated camera - game cam or the like to hide in the grow room and a quick easy on/off switch and turn it on anytime I leave the house !-- I can't stop U from ripping me off but all I want is a pic !--We settle up later !

Nick U think it was the guy U held for the cops that time ?-- Or was it someone closer ?

That's it I'm getting me a motion activated camera - game cam or the like to hide in the grow room and a quick easy on/off switch and turn it on anytime I leave the house !-- I can't stop U from ripping me off but all I want is a pic !

I don't know why I didn't think of that. I'm so stupid. Everybody and their brother has one of them things around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back