Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get up you stoners, i can't smoke this stuff by my self. Good morning. Got the wheel chair in the car, going to return that puppy today. Gotta go clean the family room while bud is out of it.

morning guys. got my little fishing boat wired up with nav lights. new deep cycle batteries, this dog is going fishing tomorrow night.

Morning OFC......Rose,you are at it early:)
Dog what you be fishing for..? Night fishing?

hello Rose, puppy? you got another dog?! you got full hands now for sure. i will be glad when bud gets back on his feet.
Mrcane, fishing for anything that bites. lol. night fishing on a lake nearby. i prefer night fishing big lakes over day fishing. cooler, less crowded.
could catch white perch, stripped bass, hybrid bass, largemouth bass, all manner of sunfish/bream. channel catfish, maybe flathead. i throw a few jigs for perch, bream. some dark colored worms for bass, and minnows for all of the above. have not been in over ten years. really looking forward to it.

Cane, those buds are beautiful- - look colorful. And they smell wonderful too! Lol!

Good morning DD, nice to have you home. How are you liking your job? I know they like you.
YD, i was calling bud's wheelchair a puppy, no i didn't get a puppy, are you nuts? LOL, Howard, Wilson and Kali are enough. Nice to see you YD. Have fun fishing.

I am ready for a nap now.. please continue without me.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Am I late for the Wake and Bake ? -- I need my pipe !-- Red Eyes and Umbra U guys stay safe !-- I go thru fire watch every 4th of July and New Years Eve !-- This 4th they lit up the sea grass and it burned to within a couple miles !

Hey stoners, good morning. Wild fires are heading to Nevada. Tons to do in the garden today.

Umbra I have 2 of those BOC females -- The first really didn't have any detectable chocolate to me but I revegged the base because it may come out the the jar the way that Strawberry does !-- BOC #2 -- D.D. say it smells like a box of valentine day chocolates !-- I keep both till I find what comes out in the cure !-- Anyway Thanks !-- I got me a dam chocolate now --Yes I do !

when 4U2smoke grew out the BoC the first time he described it tasting like a candy bar

I sex it small like I do but forgot to top it and it grew no limbs just went straight up !-- I think the base will reveg for me and give me my cuts !-- That way next time I run it I can run all I want !-- Got 2 --Squish -x- Oregon Lemon plants -- Having trouble getting the others to germ so I'm gonna hold off ! -- U remember I bred your B.B. King to Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer ? -- Called the offspring the Blue T.E. -- I just bred it to the BBSL !-- Add a little more of that Snow Lotus to it !-- Blue T.E. is Great smoke ( blueberry with a peppery finish ) -but she stretch some !-- I also let that BBSL get up on the Snow Desiel !-- That one I have high hopes for !

I think you got a hit there. Some of the lemons are not dry enough yet, but the BoC stuff is, 100% germ rate from my popping

I got a happy healthy Golden Ticket -x- BOC girl in bloom and I got my cuts rooted !-- I need to look at seed again I don't have a Temple -x-BPU yet !

Morning folks. Its raining here today. Still taking inventory. Smokin and watching the rain on the river.

Nephew stole my scooter when he cleaned me out !-- I've replaced the weed he took and in about 2 weeks my new scooter should be here !-- He might be my nephew but if I catch him on foot and I'm behind the wheel I probably hit the gas instead of the brake !-- U know how us old people are ?-- I can wait but there will be a time sooner or later !--

I don't want to know how much weed is in a quart jar !-- I have no idea how much my the nephew took and don't want to know cause it would just Piss me off all over again! - He got over half dozen quart jars and a mess of pint jars !-- Makes U want to kill when something like that happens !

What up Giggy !-- That makes me feel better !-- He only took a few joints !-- A few BIG A** joints !-- It's over and done and I can't change it !-- Live and learn !-- Glad I learned the lesson early !-- It can always be worse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back