Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from closing on the refinance loan !-- Signed my life away !

Dog I must be packing it in jars to tight --I can get about 2oz in a pint jar !--I got the wide mouth pint jars too !--I got quarts -pints and a few half pints !-- Got more of some less of others !

I been real good lately about not talking about politics ? -- I've had plenty to say !-- I'm just trying to be better about not bad mouthing the political name and his crooked peeps in public ! --

I jar mine in pints and qts. Depending on the strain Its normally 2 oz. to a qt., one to a pint. I had 6 qts and 5 pints jarred up and about a lb. hanging to dry and 4 plants about 2 weeks from being ready. Guess I'll be putting rebar on the windows and doors pretty soon

Sad thing about it is, turned out to not be the guy I thought it was. Thank goodness I didn't go with my first instinct and burn his house down. Everything is starting to point to it a guy whom I thought was my friend. I been giving him weed for doing outside jobs that I can't physically do any more. I give it to just about anyone who asks so I can't believe that I of all people got ripped. There is a reason my brothers named me St. Nick and it weren't because I was fat (although I used to be pretty round)

There's no rhyme or reason to it Nick !-- I hope when these seed I'm breeding are ready that you'll give some a try !-- I got a couple in mind that will be da bomb !-- When I take them down I'll tell U what I got !-- They say this Black Berry Snow Lotus makes anything it's bred to better !-- I bred him to some girls didn't need any help !-- I know what Umbra gave me in the Snow Desiel and breeding it to that BBSL -- It gonna be something else !

You got my addy my friend. All of my remaining beans (including the few thai I still had) were in the safe they took. Guess they will have a suprise when they finally get that thing open. Probably to lazy to grow 'em out though.

At least my electric bill will be lower next couple of months.

Nick I got some stuff it will take me a while to get to. I wanted to make seeds from some to pass around. I can get you some of those and I have a grab bag of Fems. I will send you a PM. Evening to everyone. It Hot outside, Got News Yesterday My Great Aunt Passed. Will be with Family tomorrow. Time to roll my Wife a Joint. Stay Safe.

Evening OFC. Put the tent up and it's to small for the plants. Said it was 5 by 6 by 5. Well, it's not. The high is not 6 feet. It look like 3 feet high. The plants are 4 feet right now. I guess my grandson's get a tent to play in. There is a storm coming. I hate it when the wind blows so high. This waiting is a killer. Glad when it is time to harvest.

Nick clean up and get your sheet ready to start a new crop !-- It'll be a few weeks on these seed I bred but if Hippy ain't got what U need I might have a few seed around somewhere !-- If U been wanting to make a change in the grow this is a good time !-- I got a feeling your next grow will be even better that the last !
Some people mistake someone being nice as someone weak and they have to learn otherwise !-

Hey Ness !-- U was gonna put a tent over outside plants ? --Why ?
I get my new scooter in a couple weeks I need to go check my wild patch !-- Might be some B.B. King growing out there !-- I would say there probably is !-- It wouldn't be my first outdoor grow !-- I haven't been back since I planted it because -- Well I can't tell I can't tell U that except it is tricky !-- Best place to hide something is right in front of everyone --If U do it right !

Keef I was trying to kept mj out of the wind. I'm afraid the wind will break branches and hurt the plants. I don't know what I'm doing half the time. I guess I think to much.

Maybe I'll have tj build a green house out there. Because, outside is were I want to grow the Sativa's.

Ness they got some grow tents for inside the house with a place for a fan lights and stuff !-- I need one for breeding!

lol, Those sativa's get 10 feet high. I guess I'm going to have to go with the flow. I mean mj is suppose to a strong plant. They are grow outside all over the place. Why, should I worry about the wind.

Keef, I will be building a flower room in the back room this fall. Just to hot to get in there this summer. I got plans. Growing is fun. Time for a hit.:bong2:

Ness U da boss of da plant !-- It don't get 12 feet tall unless U say so !-- U know anything about a SCROG ?
U take a screen of wire and U start winding that sativa around under that screen as it grows !-- When the screen on a sativa is about half full U flip it to bloom !-- That sativa will come up thru that screen in a mess of bud !-- Instead of a 15 foot plant U may have maybe a 4 ft by 4 ft screen of bud !-- That's why they call it a Screen Of Green !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back