Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hippy that BBSL male got loose and that P.P. and AK ? -- They got it !--
Umbra I haven't even had any of that Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate in da pipe and he got to her too !
So what did Waldo (my BBSL) get to ?-- The Blue T.E. -- Mazar -- The White -x-Black Rose --Snow Desiel -- AK 48 -- P.P. -- Purple Haze -- The White Indica -- There may be others but the seed are mostly confined !-- It's not gonna be a seed harvest but there will be some !-- I just wanted some Blackberry smoke and ? --I don't know ? -- I gotta quit messing with pollen !

I wonder how much they gonna be selling them pardons for ? --Or are they just for family and friends ?-- It would he worth it !-- To be able to go buck wild without any consequences ? -- Dam !-- I need me one them pardons ! -- Even just for a day or 2 ? --
I'm out before I make someone mad !--
Good Night John Boy !

Morning Peeps, Up to get somethings done, Family will take up most of the day. Smoking uncured GDP X BPU. It's pretty good now. Needs a good cure. Off to the veg Later.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Gonna have an excessive heat warning today --105 or higher -- The beach water is at 90 degrees !-- Lots of energy stored in that hot water !-- A storm get loose in the Gulf some us flat land coastal people gonna be in a world of hurt !--
Let's do this thing !-- Wake and Bake !

Gonna get Hot here to. 115 heat index around 2 pm. I will be home and in the house. Brought the 4 girls in. To pretty to leave outside. on a 2 week quarantine/ Re adapt to indoors.

Good Morning OFC. Didn't rain yesterday. mj is doing good right now. Keef the White Widow is growing and I think is going to make it. I transplanted her yesterday and she is loving it.

OFC when you spray for bugs, how, long are you support to wait until you spray again?

Rose, when, you put your plants outside, do, you have a cover you put over mj when it storms? Sure glad that Bud is up and walking with a walker. Lets hit this bong :bump::bong2:

morning stoners. sorry everyone is experiencing triple digit heat. it is a daily occurrence here. stay inside and stay as cool as possible

Morning Folks,,Weedhopper is back home for awhile. I finished the Shreveport job and Little Rock Job. 7 1/2 months of being away from home. Made some money and now i can relax for a week,,,LOL. At least my next two jobs are right around Dallas within driving distance where i can be home every night. Yehaaaaaaaaaaaa
Also gives me more time to mess wit my Buddy Keef. :smoke1:
I know he missed me,,,,,,,,,like a nail in the foot. :rofl:
What up Umbra,,Giggy,Ness,Woodhippy?
I see yas down there Rose. Sure did miss you Mam.
Glad to hear Joe is kicking that cancers butt.

Good morning Giggy good morning Jo and Umbra and weedhopper got bored this morning so I figured I would Chuck some insane chem 91 pollen on my OG Time to get back to work hope everyone has a good morning :48:

Hey Rose I took these for you this morning some nurse Larry

7a1263f84654ef917fb1ead4782229d4.jpg
19a48bc4d72cd18da8fe28312812b86b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured I'd throw one off of my new cross the widow strawberry rhino I think she's looking really well

332f8f5b238855006cfb3420e45fbade.jpg

d4ec2f56bfba73b204c394c1f528855b.jpg

6eadaf2ef45a7d40b9f5453e64fa351c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back