Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH my gosh, what a thrill to find out that frosty goodness is Nurse Larry. Thank you so much.
Ness, i took a picture of my cages to support the plants. As for rain we have used a big blue tarp attached to the fence and bud made supports. I bet he won't be able to do that this year. I was thinking about plastic table cloths with elastic over the tops of my cages.. lol They can take a lot of wind. If one breaks, hurry and duct tape it back together and it WORKS. Even if it breaks at the bottom of a 5 foot cane, it will heal with the tape.

Good morning all, Hope you can see this Ness, Wilson is sleepy this morning, had a big day at the groomer yesterday.View attachment DSCF4829.jpg

View attachment DSCF4831.jpg

View attachment DSCF4838.jpg

View attachment DSCF4827.jpg

Budlight and Rose, you guys are inspiring!!! Something for this beginner to aspire to, thanks for sharing your garden pics!

Nice looking engine Joe. Bet that baby will fly when your done.
BUD,,,awesome looking girls my friend.
Rose your Garden is looking very nice. Very pretty. That dog is so cool looking.

Bud those girls are looking fabulous..
Rose just love that dog and your yard is looking Beautiful as always...
Joe what will that engine go into.....
Gotta split up a little wood for the smoker.
First let us puff one. :48:

Hi folks. mrcane, I'll join you on that one. Rose, did you save any wire? Long about August I usually put a second ring around the first. Never covered 'em up, but If you get hard rains I can see trying. Another thing you might try is that stretchy netting they use for scrog in indoors grow. If you use that along with your cages, won't need to cover. :vap-Bong_smoker:

I got up early !-- Now it's nap Wake and Bake! -- D.D. still asleep !-- Dam vampire !

I saw pics !-- Where my pipe ?

Was that masked man Hopper ?

Afternoon OFC.

Joe, Nice looking engine, you have there.

Bud nice looking NL and also Nice WSR.:farm:

Rose, Wilson is a beautifully, handsome dog.. How is Howard doing. And, you said you have another pet. What is she or he? Your yard looks very happy. I love the picture of the rose. My gramma's favorite color was yellow.

Mrcane me and the Wife just bought a nice fresh piece of Salmon. Gonna have it for Dinner.
Yep Keef,,it be me. Hope your havibg a good day.
Rose,,you keep your dog trimmed or have it done?
Hope Mr RB is doing well.
What up St nick ?

Check on the girls. I bent a branch just a little and it bent. Had, to duck tape it. Like Rose mention. It be O:K.

Do not go out there !-- Perfect day at the beach !-- 110 in the shade and even the beach water is hot !-- I couldn't live without AC down here !--

Do not go out there !-- Perfect day at the beach !-- 110 in the shade and even the beach water is hot !-- I couldn't live without AC down here !--

88 currently at my little piece'O heaven, supposed to be a high of 99 but I don't think it'll get quite there today. We got an occasional little thing here called the delta breeze when that old marine layer piles up down by San Francisco and it really helps to cool things off here in the Sierra foothills where I live. Trying to rig my grow for automation over the next week or so as I'm takin a vacation away...

Afternoon y'all...been working on my Rosin Press again today. Getting the plates ready....hand lapped them and then did a 5 grade sand down and polish. Now just waiting for the last set of heaters before I build the twin PID's and plates. Hope everyone is doing well. Peace

I'm afraid the pivot point attachment isn't strong enough for the pressure I want --so the plan is to replace that red rubber buffer pad with a wooden one !-- I get one them clamps like Kraven was using and I can make it work !-- It will be no where near as efficient as what Kraven building but I think I can get by with it for awhile !-- Twiddling my thumbs waiting for the rotation to be up and running again !-- Wednesday I move part 6 of 8 to bloom !-- Then I can get back to the weekly harvest and start pressing some oil !

View attachment 20170722_144824-1.jpg

U and Red Eyes be careful Umbra !-- Keep an eye on it !-- Don't be afraid to run !

Looks like Waldo my BlackBerry Snow Lotus male been busy !-- He got to 9 maybe 10 of my girls !-- I guess we just start back with the genetic doubling sooner than I expected and with regular seed instead of feminized !-- When I pull this off I can not tell get caught growing !-- I should wait but I don't wanna !-- I be setting the pickle jar lab back up and take up where I left off turning a diploid plant to a tetraploid plant !

Don't know how it will change with some aging but that BOC I got smells of Cafe Mocha now !

Lol. Each one will have a slightly different smell and taste, much like a box of chocolates.

Umbra, how you breathing in that? I hope ok.
It is too hot here to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back