Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made it to 95 here today. Now we are having some serious thunderstorms I have heard two trees fall in the river so far, saw one of 'em come down.

Umbra, you must be to the south of me, I'm along the I80 corridor in the foothills...We knew it was gonna be a bad year for fire after that wet winter...

85 here now with 76 % humidity !-- Don't have to worry bout forest fires cause we got no forests !-
This hurricane season and I'm 4 ft. above sea level -- I end Up in the right front quadrant of even a tropical storm pushing a storm surge of as little as 6 feet this place is toast !

For us it is not if it happens but when !

Morning all, busy summer and having a blast. Will be working on my press again today, gonna make another HD run to get more supplies. This build has been fun, may start building them myself [plates and PID kits...you get your own press, and full builds] and offer a really good press for what its worth, not the 1000's they want for a press thats not going to be as flexible as my press. It is production quality and will press anything from zips down. Gonna go into business making them myself. Peace

Morning OFC
Kravens I will be following you on the plates and PID kits. I would be interested.

I might live !
Umbra how is the smoke !-- and I'm not talking about pot smoke !
Gonna be hot here again today - Normal July weather -- mid 80s at night and around 100 during the day !
We finalizing the deal on my new scoot -- 150 cc of raw power ! -- D.D. going back sometime tomorrow so I needs to go get me a can of gas !
Before that I need to get my lazy a** back to the pharm !-- Looks like I got a sprinkle of pollen on anything that had pistols !-- Gonna be 9 or 10 crosses using Waldo that BBSL male !-- I let U know what I got when I collect the seed !-- Anyone wants some I hook U up !-- Be at least a month ! -- I hope someone will give some of them a try and verify how they be !-- It's just O.F.C. genetics bred to O.F.C. genetics -- We know bout this dank !

Good morning OFC..a cool 60*here this morning..
Umbra ,St.Nick ,Stay safe ...
Kraven love the press I'm in..
Yep.....puffin out of the, I don't know what is in it jar ..grab bag...:48:

What up Cane ? -- Sometimes I know what's in da pipe sometimes not !-- Don't have any lesser weed so it all works !

I don't know whether I should be ashamed or proud of this ?--This The White Indica out the house of Umbra !-- She do good for ole Keef and one day I let her run without holding her back !

View attachment 20170723_093931-1.jpg

Keef, I'm actually jealous of that little S#!t ! You really rock the multi grow. I bet you could pull off an awesome sea of green with a couple hundred of 'em. Its coming up. 'Bout 10 ft. so far

We got a heck of thunderstorm last night. Harley was under cover the whole time.

Keef what kinda Scoot you getting?
Damn it's hot. This freaking medication makes me more heat sensitive. Sucks big time. Making my youngest mow my yard today. Lol

Keep an eye on it Nick !-- Yeah !-- I can rock a SOG of these but with the rotation things get tricky !-- Veg is giving me about 6 plants a week for bloom !-- Little things !-- I'm flipping 6-8 inch clones right now just to keep the rotation rolling !-- Three more Wednesdays and the rotation will be going again !-- Then I can start coming up on plant size !-- Veg can't produce enough plants for a proper SOG rotation yet ! -- That would be the plan though !-- Figure out how many plants of what size I need a week for a SOG rotation ? -- Then get veg to produce that many !-- Veg get's hurt and I have to skip a week it has to work it's way thru the rotation !-- I think that little White Indica there still got maybe 4-5 weeks to finish ?-- Gonna be White Indica --On a stick !

Good morning all. going to hit 102 today, irrigation is out.. :cry: I just took a bunch of clones of these cbd/s and now i am going out to add nematodes to my roses and lilacs. Then i am going to take a nap. lol

Nice buddage up there Keef, and bud. very nice. Why is that river red back there?

WH, no i don't trim Wilson. What else did you ask me? Bud? He is doing ok, still not able to get around as much as i would like. I tell him people play basketball in wheelchairs, get out there and pick up ****. lol, i am kidding, kinda. 2 more weeks and maybe he can start PT.
Hope everyone is well and stoned except you WH, no stone for you, but that is no reason to not be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back